Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new maxi single "逆卍より、愛をこめて" release

it is announced at Black Gene For the Next Scene one-man live tour "生まれ直し(umarenaoshi)" tour final "新生(shinsei)-born again-" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/07/11 that their new maxi single "逆卍より、愛をこめて(gyakumanji yori ai wo komete)" will be released at 2015/09/02 (3 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "逆卍より、愛をこめて(gyakumanji yori ai wo komete)" PV), and regular edition TYPE A & B (1,620yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "逆卍解放システム(gyakumanji kaihou system)" since Kanazawa AZ at 2015/09/12 and up to tour final 4th anniversary one-man live "卍解(manjikai)" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/11/01

GYAKUMANJI_HP_TOP_2.jpg
CJoqRbgUwAQ2WmY.jpg

Here's hoping they'll keep the theme from their last single... although that look makes me somewhat worried that wont be the case.

Their last single was something I could not like. They have a way different presence with this look so I hope the sound has changed as well.

This look doesn't feel unified at all. Like everyone just picked their own personal style separately. I guess thats not all bad though. Could be worse.

I was able to go to tonight's tour final and they showed a preview of their PV and it sounds pretty promising, a bit different than 裏返り but not striving too far from typical BFN.

A very typical breakdown nothing sexy about it. I've heard it a thousand times. Anyway I think it's sounding okay. Curious how the other tracks will sound.

I FUCKIn love the look its so random it works & shout outs to san and rame for looking stupid pretty

and the single sounds great i might start following them tbh

Sign in to follow this