Trombe

Die(DIR EN GREY) project "DECAYS" has formed

bae i absolutely adore when you paraphrase my FWD/dynamite tommy label clique reference, and post it right after me just to look smart.

we all are hoping for that kind of shit precisely, bless u m'nigga <3 <3 :3

maybe it's gonna feature a daisuke ghoul doing back vocals on a track or two, who knows!!!!!! hide vocaloid license is surely out of their budget tho.

bae i absolutely adore when you paraphrase my FWD/dynamite tommy label clique reference, and post it right after me just to look smart.

we all are hoping for that kind of shit precisely, bless u m'nigga <3 <3 :3

maybe it's gonna feature a daisuke ghoul doing back vocals on a track or two, who knows!!!!!! hide vocaloid license is surely out of their budget tho.

Amazing moment when I payed absolutely no mind to your post when making mine. Thanks for the dick riding though baby <3

Glad we on the same page.

this sounds intriguing, although, it wont be as impacting as sukekiyo - as for me .

kaoru's been always my favorite along side with kyo .

but intriguing . wondering if this is going to be something like inoran or like a band like vamps .

Musically, Vamps is a pure snooze fest. Id cry out of sheer anger if this was anything like it. 

I wonder if this is gonna be composed of ex members or current members...maybe both. 

im super curious about the members because i super followed RES / 9GBO and sukekiyo pulled them out of the depths of post-bandomen life so i wanna see what die pulls out

something tells me it'll be mostly j-metal band guys tho :(

Thanks for the dick riding though baby <3

henny b very careful talking shit like that okqool, my MH amurican artkei dick clique is papi piissu and based king Danny @sakura_seven

also how many releases does everyone want from this project? I think Daisuke-bae deserves way more attention and praise than sukekiyo so I'm already excited for at least a mini and an LP with classy music vidya.

I feel like it's going to be bigger than sukekyio, and Kaoru, Kyo and Shinya will also have plenty of time to focus on new Dir en grey material drafting.

I wonder how much influence Toshiya actually has in the band atm, bassists are typically not considered as smth vocally powerful.

I hope he collaborates with Die for this "DECAYS" thing.

hoping for 1 live dist. single and a limited edition make-up box release before they disband forever

URBAN DECAYS™ lmao, sis ur joke is on point this time.

photo.jpg

Die.jpg

article-1224117-0704AD1F000005DC-399_468

probably a SWEET money contract deal in Japan, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia, just saying.

I've been a fan of their foundation settling spray for more than a year already by the way, goes really well with shu uemura foundations #fun_fact

If I understood it correctly, the article only mentions that the other vocalist besides Die is from THE NOVEMBERS (pretty cool indie/shoegaze band), and there's some dude from a band named MOON CHILD who will be drumming and/or (?) producing. Also curious for the other members if someone finds any info!

THE NOVEMBERS explains cat's enthusiasm.

MOON CHILD seems to be one of those 90's rock groups that were known in Japan (for a short time) but unknown in the rest of the world.

Who the shit is Kobayashi? All I found on Google was some voice actor who's only been active for not even two years...

Who the shit is Kobayashi? All I found on Google was some voice actor who's only been active for not even two years...

Vocalist/guitarist of THE NOVEMBERS, read Jig's post.

Die on vox?! Wonder if he will be backing up on vocals a bit more in future DEG performances too...

KOBAYASHI?!

15n9mgy.jpg

suddenly tied w/ that nagoya Cthulhu supergroup thing for most interesting shit of the year imo tbh

I've never actually listened to them before: I just looked for a music video on Youtube.

Hahaha you somehow found a song I like then! Great job :D