Trombe

Die(DIR EN GREY) project "DECAYS" has formed

It's not offensive, just kind of boring and repetitive. But I was always bored by The Novembers too despite liking other similar stuff, so maybe we're just not meant to be. Glad Die has something to channel his pop-rock sensibilities into though. What's with the nonsensical lyrics?

"Loading slow forever... " brings me back to the days of dial-up internet. I do like the song though. Maybe whatever release they will come with will be a grab-bag of sounds.

Isn't Cipher Die's favorite guitarist? That's party why I assumed this project was going to be softer in the first place, because of his D'erlanger love haha.

He is one heck of a Cipher fanboy, lol (down to the point of adopting some of Cipher's standard ways of playing his guitar + tattoos and maybe a bit from looks too)

By the way, the moment I clicked on that PV @FB, the site gave me Miyavi's "HORIZON" PV as one of the suggested videos...lmao, I wonder why :D

I really don't know what to think of that song. I like it. I REALLY LIKE IT. But I also dislike it :'D

I wish I liked this because of Koba and Die (who's the one I like the most in DEG), but the fact that the song is so repetitive just kills it for me. The style is exactly what I expected from Die, but still. I hope they can create something more... I don't know, complete?

Damn, that PV is ratchet. I don't like this at all, but I was already expecting that since I hate sukekiyo too. I don't even know if I want them to even release more stuff as DIR EN GREY given how boring their last DVD was, mainly because they played many classics and the performance was boring as fuck. What even happened to these guys ? Ugh.