Trombe

オトイロハ(otoiroha) members new project "-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ(zigzag)" will form

I'm curious as to how those ticket sales are gonna do cuz like.... I don't know if i'd buy a ticket to a show just to find out it's people i don't care about and then they end up sucking. like.... oh right i forgot this is vk... so you probably have hardcore peeps going just to be the first to find out who they are. just to say they did.

they are ex-オトイロハ(otoiroha) members new project, and their distributed single "ぽんぽこたぬき合戦(ponpokotanuki kassen)" has been enclosed if purchasing goods at Like an Edison stores since 2015/06/01

http://zigzag.asia/

wow, ok.

for me オトイロハ was never quite as phenomenal as Ray℃, but still reasonably nice and enjoyable. this on the other hand...

to say that i'm furious would be a massive understatement.

"-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ(zigzag)" members:
<破壊の祈祷師>命-mikoto-(佐々木愛玖/sasaki aiku)
<戦戮の遣い>蒼梓-aoshi-(高原直也/takahara naoya)
<黒子>刄-jin-
<黒子>景-kei-

I'm rather a silent reader of this forum but sharing my experiences regarding this band ^^

I went to their live yesterday and... yeah... otoiroha and zigzag are so different!

Their appearance, their songs, their concept. Really everything! Completely new and different band.

It was a looot of headbanging and they didn't talk.

I couldn't see Aiku's face at all. I can't remember seeing his eyes for even one second because he was wearing a long black wig and you couldn't see his face because of all the hair. And he was wearing a priest-like outfit.

They played three songs and don't have any goods yet but a little shrine. You get a Ofuda (like a charm paper) for it. It's just lying around at Buppan and there's nobody who sells it. You just... put in the money into that shrine-like box (like donation..), pray and take the Ofuda xD

their live-limited one-coin single "愛シ貴女狂怪性" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/09/16 (500yen, limited 100)

[track list]
01.愛シ貴女狂怪性
02.彼ノ夢、幻。

CL5MxSpUsAE1Yra.jpg

DAMMIT!!! XD

i sooo wish i would've found out about this band sooner cuz the preview for their live limited single is like: HOLY FU***** SHIT i NEED THIS - absolutely GOD LIKE!!

but since it was released a few days ago already by now i really doubt i have a chance to get it... >.>''

DAMMIT!!! XD

i sooo wish i would've found out about this band sooner cuz the preview for their live limited single is like: HOLY FU***** SHIT i NEED THIS - absolutely GOD LIKE!!

but since it was released a few days ago already by now i really doubt i have a chance to get it... >.>''

They still had CDs left at yesterday's live ^.^

But yeah.. unfortunately a live-limited release >__<

To everyone coming to the live on January 31 they'll give out their free single "tsunagaritai" (繋がりたい) featuring one song.

I shall only be present in spirit form.

their 1st mini-album "繋がりたい" will be released at 2016/04/01 (1,500yen)

TrackList:

1.繋がりたい

2.百合ノ華

3.彼ノ夢、幻。

4.悪霊退散

5.愛シ貴女狂怪性

6.十六夜

bgtop.jpg

Finally they'll release an official CD!! Great!! So gonna get it.

And so happy jin joined officially! It was strange seeing him not as official member of the band all the time. I was really waiting for this!! ^___^

OH YES this is so fantastic news!

specially about their upcoming hopefully obtainable minialbum! - so glad i didn't wasted 10,000yen when i saw their 2nd live limited single on auction cuz the songs will be on the new CD anyway.

The three songs I have of them are so incredibly addicting. I hope someone will also upload the last live-distributed release, as well as that this mini-album will become available to the general public.