Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

omnibus album "妖幻鏡 -WEST- Vol.2 ~大阪・名古屋連合~" release

omnibus album "妖幻鏡 -WEST- Vol.2 ~大阪・名古屋連合~(yougenkyou -WEST- Vol.2 ~Osaka・Nagoya rengou~)" will be released at 2015/08/05 (11 songs+bonus track, 3,240yen), which will include unreleased songs of 11 participating bands and bonus track of FEST VAINQUEUR+Vo. of all participating bands

[participating artists]
FEST VAINQUEUR
凛(lin)
メカクシ(mekakusi)
パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON)
Link
Shellmy
JILLED RAY
FoLLoW
ASTARIA
The 3rd Birthday
Rides In ReVellion

I mourn over how 凛 is starred together with all of these irrelevant bands — it means no one ever buys these releases and I won't get to hear their track. It's already happened with Revision Underwear. 

[track list]
01.凛(lin) - Missing Melody
02.メカクシ(mekakusi) - ブラックアート(black art)
03.パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON) - PLANETARIA-Re:master ver.-
04.Link - Protective color
05.Shellmy - 自閉/少女(jihei/shoujo)
06.JILLED RAY - Scars
07.FoLLoW - ピノキオ(pinocchio)
08.ASTARIA - My Venus
09.Cocoon feat.HAL(FEST VAINQUEUR) - Fate
10.The 3rd Birthday - The ROOM
11.Rides In ReVellion - 茜空(akanezora)
12.FEST VAINQUEUR - ZERO-デウス・エクス・マキナ(deus ex machina)-
13.bonus track(FEST VAINQUEUR & All Vocalists)

for track 09, Cocoon is new unit of Ryo(ex-EVE) & maya(ex-Belmosaic)

Lin, メカクシ and JILLED RAY samples sound good. Will check out something by the later two.

Still wish HAL wasn't wasting his voice in something like FEST VAINQUEUR. SINCREA >>>>>

that jilled ray track was stunning :o follow and astaria sounded excellent too :D

Still wish HAL wasn't wasting his voice in something like FEST VAINQUEUR. SINCREA >>>>>

i've very reluctantly gotten over the fact that there won't be a sincrea v2 (not that fest vainqueur ever meant to be one). have you heard fest's latest album? it was better than the rest of their discography in my opinion.

Lin, メカクシ and JILLED RAY samples sound good. Will check out something by the later two.

Sincrea was really da bomb! so many memorable tracks, of course it doesn't help that I was really a sucker for Janne da Arc... were my favorites for such a long time...

that jilled ray track was stunning :o follow and astaria sounded excellent too :D

i've very reluctantly gotten over the fact that there won't be a sincrea v2 (not that fest vainqueur ever meant to be one). have you heard fest's latest album? it was better than the rest of their discography in my opinion.

I thought so too. It was a good album, especially after how weak Lionheart was...

Sign in to follow this