Trombe

篤人(atsuto) special band will perform with 結(yui) & Sizna

篤人(atsuto) special band will hold their one-man live at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2015/06/29

special band members:
Vo.結(yui) (ユナイト(UNiTE.))
Vo.&Gt.Sizna (Moran)
Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) (Femme Fatale)
Gt.ケッチ(ketch) (ex-KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, now ZORO(support))
Ba.YUCHI (sukekiyo, kannivalism)
Dr.篤人(atsuto) (eStrial, Angels)

Holy shit, Sizna singing ! IMO he's the most talented guitarrist in the VK scene. Not the best, but the most tatented for sure. He needs new projects, because Moran kind of limits his skills. i hope he keeps making music outside of Moran.

Holy shit, Sizna singing ! IMO he's the most talented guitarrist in the VK scene. Not the best, but the most tatented for sure. He needs new projects, because Moran kind of limits his skills. i hope he keeps making music outside of Moran.

dont tell the moran fans!!!!!!

I actually like Moran and don't want him to quit. I just think that Moran's style has many limitations, so he needs something more versatile, like Sugar. Sugar was THE shit, because he managed to ggo crazy, mainly on lives and Moran is more like a melancholic high fashion act,so he can't be so wild.

I actually like Moran and don't want him to quit. I just think that Moran's style has many limitations, so he needs something more versatile, like Sugar. Sugar was THE shit, because he managed to ggo crazy, mainly on lives and Moran is more like a melancholic high fashion act,so he can't be so wild.

i like em too but they shouldnt have sizna as a guitarist. i love his compositions for moran, but they're all in the shape of moran's already established sound so they dont have the sizna touch. like moran and sugar are literally night and day; sizna's technique in sugar was so much more interesting with the sexy gothic/jazzy sound and chords i've literally never heard before. and since that was basically his band i  want to know if he changed his style or he's suppressing it for moran's sake 

He's totes surpressing it, because, as you said, he joined the band when it was already stabilished, so it'll be better if he gets a project of his own where he can do whatever he likes.

As much as I like SIZNA, from what I remember, Atsuto was a much bigger presence in Sugar music-wise. But I do somewhat agree he can do more and that it'd be cool to see him having a side project again. However, I'm perfectly fine with him in Moran as he complements their sound really well. When Velo quit, SIZNA was the only one I thought could do them justice and thankfully it was exactly what happened.

special session will perform at Ogikubo ROOSTER North Side at 2015/05/29

special session members:
Dr.Sakura (Rayflower, ZIGZO, THE MADCAP LAUGHS)
Gt.&Vo.夢時(yumeji) (eStrial, HOLLOWGRAM, Angels)
Key.&Vo.TERO (†яi¢к)

SET-LIST at 2015/06/29:

Vo.Sizna:
01.Dust (TIME SECTION #)
02.Life (TIME SECTION #)
03.F1のテーマ(F1 no theme)(instrumental)
Vo.結(yui) & Vo.Sizna:
04.ROUTE 666 (L'Arc~en~Ciel)
05.Snow halation (μ's)
06.gravity (LUNA SEA)
07.TRUE BLUE (LUNA SEA)
08.Cocky-discuS (ユナイト(UNiTE.))

EN1
01.吐息めく湿度(toikimeku shitsudo) (Sugar)
02.TONIGHT (LUNA SEA)

special session will perform at Ogikubo ROOSTER North Side at 2015/11/04 and at 2015/11/05

special session members:
Gt.&Vo.夢時(yumeji) (eStrial, HOLLOWGRAM, Angels)
Key.&Vo.TERO (†яi¢к)
Vo.佐渡島ゆきお(sadoshima yukio) (Jupiter Dr.YUKI) (2015/11/04)
Vo.SORA (ex-INO HEAD PARK) (2015/11/05)