Trombe

MIYAVI new album "The Others" release

MIYAVI new album "The Others" will be released at 2015/04/15 (2 TYPE, 11 songs)

limited edition (4,860yen) will include CD+DVD (including live footage for >60 minutes), and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

btw he will hold his live tour "WE ARE THE OTHERS" since Hiroshima CLUB QUATTRO at 2015/04/30 and up to Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2015/05/16

That's an interesting title. I don't want to get hyped up because I haven't liked anything he's done in years and his last singles are amongst his worst material to date for me. But somehow, something's telling me to pay attention to this one. I hope I don't get burned. :<

it's probably another english album with hired lyrics writers and horrid music, I'll pass. 

I hope he'll eventually make a name as an actor and just abandon music at all, his 2002 edge(s) is (are) not coming back.

I'm a bit conflicted cuz I liked his last album but didn't care much for the subsequent singles... we'll see.

This. Although Let Go was pretty catchy.

I didn't care too much for his self-titled album nor the recent singles, but he's still one of those musicians that I find to be worth keeping an eye on. I'll definitely check this out.

I'm excited regardless of how his past music has been, every album is a chance to improve or at least innovate so I'm at least excited to see what it is he comes up with. That being said I didn't care for Real? and Let Go was pretty catchy, but not his best work. So I'm hoping that the album material isn't going to be represented by those singles.

I hate the self titled album and his recent singles. I hope this time won't be another english album with hired lyrics writers and horrid music, like nekkichi said.
Until he can not remove the obsession with being an international artist, imitating them, it will not be the one he used to be.

I have a soft spot for the guy but he really needs to abandon everything from Whats My Name and forward. 

I would honestly be happy if he went back to that Kavki Boyz style but that's probably a long-shot.

it's probably another english album with hired lyrics writers and horrid music, I'll pass. 

I hope he'll eventually make a name as an actor and just abandon music at all, his 2002 edge(s) is (are) not coming back.

lol. Tbh I never really liked his music.

Miyavi is too talented to ignore, I like this title but I'm really not convinced I'll be interested..

i can't really notice his talent since 2011 ;_;. 

"If they aren't caked up in make-up and prancing around like careless teenagers that all end up sounding the same then I don't even care, I want my Vishu Kei uguu."

I hate the self titled album and his recent singles. I hope this time won't be another english album with hired lyrics writers and horrid music, like nekkichi said.

Until he can not remove the obsession with being an international artist, imitating them, it will not be the one he used to be.

I agree totally!!!

"If they aren't caked up in make-up and prancing around like careless teenagers that all end up sounding the same then I don't even care, I want my Vishu Kei uguu."

Japanese make up does no caking, like learn your basics before saying something ridiculously fatuous

also I suppose your sentiment will be more accepted over at either jpopsuki or gackt.forumcommunity.net, this is a VK forum

what are we even supposed to discuss here, washed out jpop idols?

You don't speak for all of us. This isn't only a vk forum. It's a Japanese music forum and there are users here who don't listen to or like vk. 

That's not to say that anyone is telling you not to discuss vk, but people who listen to more than just vk are welcome here just as much as anyone else.