Trombe

ゴシップ(Gossip) 2 new singles release

it is announced at ゴシップ(Gossip) one-man live "仁義無き戦い~友断ち(jinginaki tatakai~tomodachi)" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/01/25 that their new single "拝啓、鬼端児様へ(haikei onitanji-sama e)" will be released through their official web-shop at 2015/06/06 and at their live since their 99-attendant-limited one-man live "大日本鬼端児組 悪童会 見参。(dainihon onitanjigumi akudoukai kenzan)" at Kagurazaka EXPLOSION at 2015/06/07 (666yen, limited 666), and their new maxi single "R-18※注.アールシテイと呼びます。(R-18 R-shitei to yobimasu)" will be released at 2015/06/10 (1,728yen, limited 1000)

"拝啓、鬼端児様へ(haikei onitanji-sama e)" [track list]
01.南無妙法蓮華狂(namumyouhou rengekyou)

"R-18※注.アールシテイと呼びます。(R-18 R-shitei to yobimasu)" [track list]
01.R-18(R-shitei)
02.凶気の桜(kyouki no sakura)
03.破廉チラリズムレイトショウ(harenchirarism late show)
04.十三歳のカルテ(juusansai no karte)

btw they have changed their band name to "大日本鬼端児組 悪童会に占拠されゴシップ" (short-form as "ゴシップ(Gossip)") at 2015/01/25

top_photo.jpg

"出戻り鬼畜サイコ野郎(再犯)(demodori kichiku psycho yarou (saihan))" [track list]
SE
01.凶育シンリカウンセラー(kyouiku shinri counsellor)
02.悪童会-クソッタレ行進曲-(akudoukai-kusottare koushinkyoku-)
03.腕(ude)
04.とあるアイドルオタクの異常な愛情(toaru idol otaku no ijou na aijou)
05.絶交-キレる5秒前-(zekkou-kireru 5byoumae-)
06.七月三十一日(7gatsu31nichi)
07.慰存症(izonshou)

「拝啓、鬼端児様へ」
01. 南無妙法蓮華狂
¥666

「R-18※注.アールシテイと呼びます。」
01. R-18
02. 凶気の桜
03. 破廉チラリズムレイトショウ
04. 十三歳のカルテ
¥1,728

Their previous look had more similiarities with grieva, which even made it difficult to tell them apart when they where seen together on photos. This one is actually decent (typical early 00s style)

I am one of the few who liked their demo more than the first single. Hope this one will be better. The kagerou copy pasta is funny as much as their habit of reusing gazette song titles.

I am one of the few who liked their demo more than the first single.

same. anyway it sounds like im done with these guys

Sounds pretty much just like what Jyulie was working with to me, which I am absolutely fine with. Nothing like Grieva though.

They look and sound nothing like グリーヴァ at all. As soon as the vocalist from a band has platinum and spiked hair, people immediately say they copy グリーヴァ. It's amusing though how at first everybody complained that bands didn't have an image related to the Visual in the Visual Kei, and now that they have they start comparing them to each other again. #VisualKeiSceneNeverSatisfied

Either way. This is a nice preview, I am always in for a more cult-like military look and sound (the announcement in the beginning), so I am all up for this.

They look and sound nothing like グリーヴァ at all. As soon as the vocalist from a band has platinum and spiked hair, people immediately say they copy グリーヴァ. It's amusing though how at first everybody complained that bands didn't have an image related to the Visual in the Visual Kei, and now that they have they start comparing them to each other again. #VisualKeiSceneNeverSatisfied

Either way. This is a nice preview, I am always in for a more cult-like military look and sound (the announcement in the beginning), so I am all up for this.

This ^

I don't have a problem with this band. They do sound like many other stuff, but the problem is with their label. Ains is becoming specialized in plagios. Both DIAURA and Grieva are above average masterpieces, but it's always a copy of a copy of copy. This is getting to the point where they are palgiarizing even the bands within the same label. Just like when SCREW was trying to be GazettE and Zip.er ripped off AN CAFE. This isn't cool anymore. I don't what's with VK and all the plagios. Not that it doesn't happen in other genres, but VK labels need to chill. This is getting ridiculous.