sai

New banner poll #1

VOTE VOTE VOTE  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What band should be added to our list of banners?

• ONE OK ROCK
    • girugamesh
    • Kagrra,
    • Ling Tosite Sigure
    • MERRY
    • Plastic Tree
    • ALSDEAD
    • MUCC

I tried to pick both VK as non-VK artists for this poll. Most of the artists that I selected from the thread got multiple votes in the suggestions thread, that's what I picked them on. If you guys aren't satisfied with the picks as a whole, I will be working with a randomizer next time. Get voting now! :D There were multiple suggestions for THE NOVEMBERS, but sadly the quality of their pictures aren't good enough to make a decent banner out of :(

Voting ends this Friday, 12PM-GMT.

I voted for Kagrra,. Wonderful disbanded visual kei band that deserves to be immortalized at the top of our forum. Plus I know they're one of sai's favorite bands so she'll do an excellent job with it!

Sigure gets my vote. Shame about THE NOVEMBERS though, they would have been my first pick had they been a viable choice. I'd also be cool with Kagrra, if they were to get picked.

Indeed, it is a shame about THE NOVEMBERS. Thanks for telling us. But then again, that'd make my tie choice even harder if they were available. XD Didn't know if I should go with Pura or Ling but I know CAT5 had wanted the latter for a while now mostly, and it'd be awesome to see a banner of them now so I decided on them. Honesty would love to see them all featured so happy with any outcome, hehe. Thanks again. I'm a bit too greedy when it comes to any pics of musicians, please don't be mad. x'D

I voted for Ling Tosite Sigure too. I'd like Merry too but LTS has more votes in the poll right now so the chances for them winning are higher.

mucc was the only choice

^ Indeed! Both Ito and I will be replacing the remaining old banners over time (the ones that were up before we implemented this new rotating banner system). I will be putting up polls every time I plan on making a new one. Like I said, Ito has complete freedom in how far he wants to involve the community in his choice of bands.

Feel free to post suggestions in the thread shizukasou linked, that's where I'll look for popular suggestions. If there isn't a majority for certain artists, I'll put all suggestions into a randomizer and pick 8 choices from there. So if you want to have influence on part of the banners, make sure to post your suggestions in the corresponding thread! :D

The poll has been closed!

The winner is Kagrra, and I will start work on the banner as soon as possible! Please look forward to seeing it pop up somewhere next week :D

Also, keep your eye out for future polls and keep posting your suggestions in this thread right here!