Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new maxi single "失愛と依存、その感触" release

well if that is true then Jin(assuming he's the great mastermind there) deserves The Savior of VK title.

what could be better than telling some retarded bangya's in their faces to fuck off? right, only kicking them in their faces :3

Some girls was even destroying their oneman tickets after knowing some stuff about their drummer, but well, this is kinda off-topic now.

wouldn't it make more sense to just refund the tickets? band got their money already, what's the point in tearing them apart

cute local misogyny going on here, btw. this band won't even be around if not for those fangirls, it's literally the next vk disband candidate after the flØp

^ he's cute, and my fav

just disregard the shoes.

no it ties i back to his hair, and they are cute on him too

I saw 無料配布 (free distribution) in the red text and thought "oh SHIT another live limited CD NOOOO" - then I saw 無料配布特典 (free distributed BONUS) and thought "whew... no shits given"

Also, they pluralised noodles... not sure if it's as funny as WE ARE VERY FUCKIN' SHIT NOODLE, BUT...

I saw 無料配布 (free distribution) in the red text and thought "oh SHIT another live limited CD NOOOO" - then I saw 無料配布特典 (free distributed BONUS) and thought "whew... no shits given"

Also, they pluralised noodles... not sure if it's as funny as WE ARE VERY FUCKIN' SHIT NOODLE, BUT...

Explain

Explain

If you're asking about the pluralisation: I find grammatical errors to be funny. At least in the case of Japanese bandomen making the errors.

If you're asking about the bonuses: I'm guessing they will be handing out free goodies (like band photos, polaroids, stickers, postcards, etc.), and I don't care about them, honestly.

If you're asking about the pluralisation: I find grammatical errors to be funny. At least in the case of Japanese bandomen making the errors.

If you're asking about the bonuses: I'm guessing they will be handing out free goodies (like band photos, polaroids, stickers, postcards, etc.), and I don't care about them, honestly.

It was about the goodies, which i do care about cause I love my Shit Noodles.

It was about the goodies, which i do care about cause I love my Shit Noodles.

If I don't care about having posters or polaroids, do I still love my fuckin' shit noodles? #philosoraptor

If I don't care about having posters or polaroids, do I still love my fuckin' shit noodles? #philosoraptor

..Hmmmm Idk.....If you dont love me you dont love the Shit Noodles

their live-distributed single "MIRROR, MIRROR" will be released at their presents live "KILLER × KILLER CARNIVAL" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/02/27

already put in req's for this <3