Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new maxi single "失愛と依存、その感触" release

Just a theory about the name:

In japanese Kusomen (shit bandman) is a slang phrase for a visual kei bandman who sleeps around with his fans (they also sing about sex in the song, no?)

I am very fucking shit noodle, but... translated in japanese would be "ore wa maji KUSOMEN dakedo..." 

Oh and also "men" is the japanese word for the noodles in ramen as well, which is why they may do a wordplay on that.

Just my two cents, but who knows. Might be digging too deep. 

Over and over in the song he says, "I LIKE GIRL I LIKE SEX I LIKE MONEY I LIKE "

*Can't fuckin quote because monochrome*

@Jon_jonz

Hadn't seen that picture yet! (The band look under the noodle cup pic) it looks amazing

Just a theory about the name:

In japanese Kusomen (shit bandman) is a slang phrase for a visual kei bandman who sleeps around with his fans (they also sing about sex in the song, no?)

I am very fucking shit noodle, but... translated in japanese would be "ore wa maji KUSOMEN dakedo..." 

Oh and also "men" is the japanese word for the noodles in ramen as well, which is why they may do a wordplay on that.

Just my two cents, but who knows. Might be digging too deep. 

im pretty sure thats what they intended, an english tanuki translation blog mentioned that immediately after the name came out

they just have a shitty google translation.