Trombe

眞呼(maco)(ex-deadman) will act as special guest at HOLLOWGRAM one-man live

I think people just like to think all ex vk bandmen end up being salarymen. When in fact a lot of them end up working at a cafe, shop, or somewhere else in the music scene. Judging by the long hair I don't think he's your typical salaryman 

I've seen plenty of salarymen on the trains in Japan with longer hair who looked like they could probably be in a VK band if they used a bit of hair spray. Though mostly it was just a joke about all ex-bandmen becoming salarymen(or working at 7-elevens).

I'll just leave it here, cuz I still manage few communities about deadman and keep an eye on what's going on.

Yesterday Maco-sama updated his twitter with the new message:

"To all the brothers and sisters.
There was a sudden announce of performance.
Excuse me such an independent action.
Under your shining bright,
I ascended the stage on that day.
I wish you could forgive my being selfish.
And thanks you keep shining for me.
That was so bright"

133995_600.jpg

Yukino-san also said on his twitter, that he is quite sure Maco-sama will perform for us again in future.
Let's keep believing.

What in the world is that drawing?

The drawing by Maco-sama.

Probably the hand of Ryo-san saving him from darkness.

And stars are definitely his fans.

Wasn't that obvious? =_=

I would love to listen to Maco sing GRAMMY (Kein). I LOVE that song!

Oh yes. Sometimes I catch myself thinking I prefer kein period better than deadman.

But I love both from all my heart. 

Oh yes. Sometimes I catch myself thinking I prefer kein period better than deadman.

But I love both from all my heart. 

If someone knew him in person I would love him or her to ask him about the meaning of the song. I have been able to translate the song, but I would like to know what drove them to compose it.

グラミー, one of the best songs in Visual Kei and one of the most underrated too.

If someone knew him in person I would love him or her to ask him about the meaning of the song. I have been able to translate the song, but I would like to know what drove them to compose it.

グラミー, one of the best songs in Visual Kei and one of the most underrated too.

This song is about people who were sentenced to death, but not taking it too seriously. Making fun of the situation, even though they will be hanged soon or sitting on the electric chair. (Reminded me of The Joker from Batman series a lot)

Commenting on what listeners should get while listening to this song, he said he just wants everyone to get a feeling of drive, mess, craziness. He said "疾走感", I'm not sure which English word is better to choose.

He also said that in one word he can characterize this song as "Chaos".

This song is about people who were sentenced to death, but not taking it too seriously. Making fun of the situation, even though they will be hanged soon or sitting on the electric chair. (Reminded me of The Joker from Batman series a lot)

Commenting on what listeners should get while listening to this song, he said he just wants everyone to get a feeling of drive, mess, craziness. He said "疾走感", I'm not sure which English word is better to choose.

He also said that in one word he can characterize this song as "Chaos".

Wow, how did you get to know this?

Do you know Maco in person or did he tell all this in an interview?

My japanese is really poor but I managed to get some of the lyrics using Google Translate as well as intuition. There is a part of the song when he sings about being homosexual I thought the song was about a guy sentenced to death for simply being homosexual while a crowd sadistically enjoys the viewing of his suffering.

Wow, how did you get to know this?

Do you know Maco in person or did he tell all this in an interview?

My japanese is really poor but I managed to get some of the lyrics using Google Translate as well as intuition. There is a part of the song when he sings about being homosexual I thought the song was about a guy sentenced to death for simply being homosexual while a crowd sadistically enjoys the viewing of his suffering.

That wasn't really an interview, just short comments to "朦朧の実" CD in CLICK File.4 magazine. 

kein is my favorite band, so I've been collecting magazines and any other stuff like that to get as much information about them as possible.

That wasn't really an interview, just short comments to "朦朧の実" CD in CLICK File.4 magazine. 

kein is my favorite band, so I've been collecting magazines and any other stuff like that to get as much information about them as possible.

omg, I saw many comments to deadman lyrics, but never kein. what is CLICK File.4 magazine? i can't find it in google.

Is it possible that you could share some scans of kein's pics?

I've got only one of those huge articles scanned, and I'm not sure I'll be able to scan all of them in the nearest future.

I sent you a direct message anyway. I hope it helps ^^

I also like Deadman, but not as much as I like kein because kein is more indies-sounding.

I am still wondering if the part in グラミー where Maco sings about being heterosexual -no, scapegoat- and then saying he is homosexual (the character he's playing in the song) has something to do with him being sentenced to death. My interpretation was that the song had something to do with homophobia, this being the reason for his death sentence.

after being idle since 2015/01, 眞呼(maco) has posted several messages in his twitter after his birthday at 06/11

Here's the translation:

[2015/06/14] maco twitter:

"15'06,11

For so many of you who blessed me.

You gathered and sewed altogether

Me, who was fallen apart.

And these words were born.

Thank you.

I wish. The day we can meet again.

Mako"

[2015/06/14] maco twitter:

"Pain. Scars. Darkness.

Anger is grief. Darkness.

Is piercing my heart through.

I'm falling.

Deeper.

And deeper.

Till the end.

Till all my feelings fade away and even deeper.

Pain. Scars. Darkness.

My breathing stops. Darkness.

Is squeezing my heart.

I'm falling.

Deeper.

And deeper.

The darkness is pushing me.

Till all my feelings fade away and even more.

No matter how.

It doesn't matter.

Front, back, left, right.

Here I am, in the darkness.

"Sleep"

Beating of the pulse.

Blood is running through my veins.

I make a breath and open my eyes.

Laughing voice, so clumsy.

This darkness can't have me anymore.

Sky. Light. Moonlight.

There are no wings on my back.