LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Wow! You're really handsome, Disposable.

kfkfkjfg.jpg

I had the urge of uploading my pic here, so i just took one before i headed out to the store.

I'll upload one in better quality for my 500 post :mrgreen:

Allweys Wanted to see what Disposable look alike , nice

Just taken

snapshot2011020514.jpg

snapshot2011020524.jpg

So fucking ugly.

I SEE ASAGI 8D And you're not ugly Erin. :o Also, how did you get those posters? Because I believe that Asagi pic is from a magazine or something.

You're not ugly. Don't be st00pid.

I wasn't talking about being ugly, I was talking about pretending to be a girl 8D;

I SEE ASAGI 8D And you're not ugly Erin. :o Also, how did you get those posters? Because I believe that Asagi pic is from a magazine or something.

Got it for my birthday from a friend. He never wanted to tell me where he got it from. -.-

My mom's telling me I'm too thin, and I think I need to lose some weight lol (what does it have to do with this thread anyway?)

You all look cute or beautiful or cool or something like that.

I had to think twice before posting my own picture since I've always been kind of uncertain about my looks. But I pretend I look nice in this. After all it's currently the best picture of me, and I didn't even have to photoshop it much.

To be honest, I really, really did nothing to my skin. Nor to the lightning. I just added a hint of contrast to make the difference between my skincolour and black shirt.

yuu.jpg

Also, another, older picture of me from those times I still thought it pays the effort to wake up dead early in the morning to put on extensions. In the end it didn't :D

IMG_1621.jpg

Please, I'm still in the delicate phase of age so be gentle with me and my piggy face.