LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

ROOOFL. I never noticed creepy fish looming over Kai's shoulder. Pedo fish.

Here:

Horrible picture/hair desu edit>

kaiheartsseahorse2.jpg

Kai riding a sea horse with his baby blue fuzzy socks, funny enough on it's own. Have fun with that one before he freaks out and takes them down XD. (lolz sorry KaiKai <3)

Awesome! X"D

maki.filth, what's wrong with real eyebrows? I think you have nice real eyebrows

my Halloween costume, dressed as Chicago winter, the source of all misery -_-

halloweenxj.jpg

You look so adorable ficsci! Your costume is really cool too!

Maki.filth, you look good with eyebrows, really really good!

aw thanks both of you :3

I haven't had real eyebrows in over a year, I've been too lazy to wax them lately.

I miss drawing on the crazy designs though, but its so much work.

I has real eyebrows again. Gross.

*picture*

OMG was all my reaction, gorgeus.

Yeah.

My super-hipster New Years Eve costume, and I guess, that you can tell from this picture, that it was a great party. Actually, I look like a Yeasayer fan on this photo. xD

@ jurideluhi really? why thank you that's very kind :3

@doaseternity6 I LOVE YOUR HAIR. I miss having color in mine like that. You're so pretty.

^awesomeee! the hair especially!!!! jeez.i wish my hair like that too but my hair is long and i want to keep it long =(

Thank you muchly ~ And yea I'm actually growing it out some, since it was cut much much shorter from before. I think maybe just a little bit more, I prefer my hair at a medium-ish length, if it gets too long I can't really style it the way I like and admittedly I still get a bit conscious with it too short.

@doaseternity6 I LOVE YOUR HAIR. I miss having color in mine like that. You're so pretty.

Thank you. =) You are as well, I love the piercings. I miss my old lip one, maybe one of these days I'll get around to getting it re-done.

@Chianti Jesus you're forward LOL

i don't mean to be rude though ^^;

-----

my my, DOE! How i adore you <3

cool outfit, cool hair, cool everything +1

@fisci, you're adorable :3

@maki.filth, you sport the piercings so well 8)

and mine, oh this recent picture yo:

14012011659.png

and no, i am not sleeping lol

my my, DOE! How i adore you

cool outfit, cool hair, cool everything +1

:wub: and I you kind sir.

Also nice pic kir-san, just chillin' I see ;D. where was it taken?

Thank you! xD I don't smoke though, so I feel a little ashamed but then I think DAMN I look cool xDDDDDDDD, But yes, those are my Motorola Bluetooth head phones ;) I'm such a geek and wear them everywhere I go!

I also some how managed to buy Pokemon SoulSilver that night, damn one click mobile shopping from Amazon! LOL! I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to design an app that forces you to do a trigonometry question on your phone after a set time so I don't post and do stupid shit on my phone when I'm drunk as fuck.

Thank you! xD I don't smoke though, so I feel a little ashamed but then I think DAMN I look cool xDDDDDDDD, But yes, those are my Motorola Bluetooth head phones ;) I'm such a geek and wear them everywhere I go!

I also some how managed to buy Pokemon SoulSilver that night, damn one click mobile shopping from Amazon! LOL! I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to design an app that forces you to do a trigonometry question on your phone after a set time so I don't post and do stupid shit on my phone when I'm drunk as fuck.

I'm proud of you.

Yea, doe. Very relaxing. That was taken in National Monument Park in Jakarta.

Chianti, are you Indonesian? (because I am ^^)

Neon, that's bad ass indeed.

Fisci, yea, i am part Indonesian.

Visiting the place annually cos still have family and friends there :)