LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Oh, thanks Maiku and jurideluhi :P Yeah, I'm a girl. (I don't usually put make-up, (too lazy to get up that early to school) but if I do, I look like this (ignore the tapes XP I was told to put them on, dunno why...) And as for looking like Sakito... Well, thanks :''D First time hearing that.

:'D But it's not that nice when my teacher thought that I'm boy at the first day of school (and somehow successed to change my name to boy's name.), and as I have one older brother and two older sisters, when someone says; "Oh, your boyS are so cute" oooor someone yell to me "hey, you boy!"

But it's nice to hear that I'm not alone with this. 8''D

:'D But it's not that nice when my teacher thought that I'm boy at the first day of school (and somehow successed to change my name to boy's name.), and as I have one older brother and two older sisters, when someone says; "Oh, your boyS are so cute" oooor someone yell to me "hey, you boy!"

But it's nice to hear that I'm not alone with this. 8''D

Ahahaha. I've been in similar situations. I once had an art teacher go into a long rant about how my "feminine facial structure" would have been immortalized in a statue or bust if I had been alive during the renaissance. But the worst was one where no one could see me... I was on the phone with this foreign guy who was helping me fix my fuckin' internet when it crapped out. And when I got it to work he said "Atta girl." I instantly laughed myself to death. xD

Lol, people used to think I was a girl too. Not anymore though. But I could walk around and dirty old men would come to me and say "hey there girly". :''D

Here's a christmasy pic I took when I was visiting my parents.

Edit: Okay, for some reason "tinypic" made it bigger so I'll just post a link.

http://i54.tinypic.com/acdc9s.jpg

whoa, most you guys are quite different to the people i normally associate with xD. It's good! :D

Havent posted in ages, so i thought i'd go all out xD

166487_10150351209490103_543415102_16722879_7252966_n.jpg

ramrod *.*

28reg4k.jpg

me and friends with the fool 8D

they´re really nice♥

i3hrtx.jpg

and yeah, this picture.. no idea who took it. I can´t remember a lot from that night, but the next day I woke up on the floor next to some stupid heater, and apparently I had burnt my nose D:

SL384542.jpg

Naked girl wait what oh noes, nope. Umm, hello again. 8( (Bored and wet hair - blame my friend)

That hair is nice