LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

tumblr_nlwgsr02tc1r8d3pzo1_500.jpg

Stage one of my half-sleeve complete!! It's Versailles-themed. Six roses, one for each member. Stage two will be the band name on the other side of my arm and stage three is an incredible color scheme. What do you guys think?

Stage one of my half-sleeve complete!! It's Versailles-themed. Six roses, one for each member. Stage two will be the band name on the other side of my arm and stage three is an incredible color scheme. What do you guys think?

Awesome!! Can't wait to see the full thing!

That linework is sweet!! It's looking awesome so far. Can't wait to see in with color! :D

Thanks! Here's a better view of what they look like.

W1BcZcXh.jpg

Oh, looks awesom, btw those are khaos (guess thats how it's pronounced) silicone flesh tunnels?

Mine are only 9/16" and the other one is only 1g. and my earlobe did not react to that size too well for no reason.

Thought I'd try something different and show myself (by not showing myself) through videooo.

I don't really know how to dance but I know how to enjoy myself.

Who needs to go to the club when you have a laptop, big tv, hdmi cable, foobar2000, youtube, and a living room.

Thought I'd try something different and show myself (by not showing myself) through videooo.

I don't really know how to dance but I know how to enjoy myself.

Who needs to go to the club when you have a laptop, big tv, hdmi cable, foobar2000, and youtube.

OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU GOING TO BE DOING THIS AT PURITY RING. 

Totally! Unleash my inner self.

.... I'll have to work on my dance moves.

2812cn.jpg

There are surely still people who just think of my avatar when reading the shite I post.

I am not certain as to why it decided to flip it horizontally 

ur diet's going well i c

crERiZ.jpg

bmSerG.jpg

orAHBm.jpg

GIdHt6.jpg

SLmqZp.jpg

IelQf4.jpg

Well here comes the manlyness in person hahaha 8D 

Guess I'll abuse this Topic and will randomly upload Pics from me 8D

[Ofc only from myself what I wear ect. xD]

>Hope this is okay xd<

I love your nails and leggings. 

11091246_1123349011025600_16469507113249

I like this one a little more than the last ones. I don't really like the contacts I bought so I went more natural. I might buy some white ones again soon. Also dyed my hair black again because the brown was looking gross. 

Still no shirt but I cropped it a bit more. You're going to have to get used to the idea that I don't like shirts and I don't have nice clothes.. :/ lol