Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene Dr.Sala will depart & retire

"You want what I like to end, fuck you, I hope everything you like ends".

You're a moron, the fact your comment got 10 likes just leaves me disappointed, absolutely disappointed.

THANK YOU.

Now I kiss the ground that you walk upon. ♡

You're a moron, the fact your comment got 10 likes just leaves me disappointed, absolutely disappointed.

1348865856348.jpg

sry for offtopic again but i just couldn't resist orz

IT WAS THE LAST TIME I PROMISE

1348865856348.jpg

sry for offtopic again but i just couldn't resist orz

IT WAS THE LAST TIME I PROMISE

Great, more shit-posting.

So even on a small, out-of-the-way Japanese music board I find people with the attitudes of a five year old.

do you wanna some likes or...?

No, that's not the point.

I like is a sort of agreement, when people liked that comment they agreed with it, they accepted it, which is wrong because it was a poor and stupid comment to make and I'm surprised that with the many immature people here who love to jump all over people and tear them apart at every breath that no one decided to do the same to this guy.

Suppose it goes to show that it's really just people all over serving their own agenda, so even if the comment they're liking is moronic or senseless, they like it anyway because it's essentially an argument for their side.

Again, more shit-posting.

^ I don't agree with you on one point. What if people who liked that post (including me) might have found it funny, without necessarily agreeing with it? So from now on, I want these buttons on MH: "I agree", "I disagree", "I find it funny" and "Not funny" so that we'll stop trying to interpret the meaning of a button... C'mon, this is ridiculous. Both of them are wrong about what they've said, one posted a pointless comment of what he wants the band to do and the other one felt offended by those words. And that's all. Not a big deal, huh? Let's try to stay on topic and stop bullshitting about pointless stuff, ffs.

Alright, that's enough. From now on all posts that are off-topic will be removed. Ignoring this warning will get you a warning point as well. This thread is not the place for these kinds of pointless arguments. Take it to PM if necessary.

Let's just hope Rame manages to keep this together. It is always quite difficult to determine whether or not he enjoys something as I cannot quite read his personality at all — but he shouldn't let this slip. BFN is one of the few 'new' (with rooted members, still) bands I do enjoy nowadays, likely because they feature members who are deeply settled in the scene and know actually how to settle a sound that is to be memorable, distinct and original.