Rosebetz

the GazettE LIVE "13TH ANNIVERSARY [13-T H I R T E E N-]"

The year 2014 isnt even over and The Gazette has a show planned already in 2015!! It will be a show to held theyr 13th Anniversary

10675546_700679370048122_645875606777269

The Show will be held on 10.3.2015 at NIPPON BUDOKAN.

So no new releases just yet but i'm sure if they will annouce something it will be on this show, oh and hear is a spot.

So, in 2016 they'll hold a special show for their 14th anniversary ? XDDD

Probably but i gotta say, i was still hoping they announce a new release before the end of the year x)

Probably but i gotta say, i was still hoping they announce a new release before the end of the year x)

yea me too, it's been too long since their latest album :(((

So, in 2016 they'll hold a special show for their 14th anniversary ? XDDD

Well, yeah of course. They do this every year.

By the way would anyone happen to know the sales of the last album? There's the oricon site but I'm completely inept with using it.

Most likely a new single will be announced at this live, but it's been like a little over an year since their last album so I wouldn't even care if nothing was announced.

H O W  E D G Y

But in all seriousness, Nekkichi can correct me if I understood this incorrectly (it's hard to figure anything out from Oricon now that they have ditched sales numbers for good):

"Beautiful Deformity" had the worst debut charting position (#8  ) in Gazette's major full-length history + the said release stayed there for 7 weeks only (compare: "Stacked Rubbish" was #3 during the first week and Oricon chart listing time was 11 weeks) - much worse than Division and Toxic tbqh

I really like the video sequences in that teaser, and the distress and coma-ish bgm.

there's probably gonna be an album announcement after the gig too.

@ Perez

I could never find sale numbers at oricon myself, but some sources get sales numbers from them. the relative sales part is correct, it's their less demanded major album.

fun fact: it was selling better on its debut week compared to 2nd week of prism sales, and dropped to # 29 the week after

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/2013-11-04/

Holy shit. That look is amazing. I don't even care much for looks anymore but that look.

^ This

And my first thoughts were, "OMG WOW, who the fuck are those people!"

Here's hoping that the sudden change of look is a reflection of some new found stylistic inspiration. Their sound has barely changed for the last 5 years so it's about time we got something different from them.

The DIM SCENE tracklist is awesome. The GROAN one is a bit disappointing (no Yoin?? UNTITLED? ToT).

As usual, the artwork kicks ass. the trailer looks good, some nice energy in there.