Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

May 25th

and scheduled to do first perfomance of Judas on American Idol on May 19

also for those who dont know, following some issues, BTW album deluxe edition is no longer exclusively sold at TARGET anymore, all retail and music stores will have it.

I need to get in touch with people from Australia, Canada and Mexico,

I am seeking for the Original Edition (12 tracks) of "The Fame"!

The Original CD was released in Scandinavia, Germany, Australia, Canada and Latin-america in August 2008 (with "Again Again" as track 9) and was sold during 2 months.

After that the US edition (aka Revised International Version) with Starstruck, Paper Gangsta and I Like It Rough, became Standard Edition worldwide and replaced the original CD.

I'm most intrested in the Original Edition from Canada!

So everyone from Aussie, Canada or Mexico, please send me a PM with the most common/popular CD-webshops from your country where it might be possible to buy the original edition.

Would also apprechiate popular auction sites from Aussie, Canada or Mexico, Also if you know a friend or someone selling a used CD with the 12track-edition, PM me!

there's some tracklist from the recording session floating around lately.

I don't know how legit is that, it can be both ways.

There is 21 songs on the sheet,

20 plus 1 bonus digital download song entitled "Anthem Of Little Monsters"

(that i am guessing might also make it's way to the Deluxe edition of the album)

On the same tracklist, a duet with David Bowie is also listed as "Vinyl"

Besides You & I and Born This Way,

the rest of the song titles is tentative titles for the project at the time.

Oh, there's also "(*)" signs on 5 songs,

with some head notes that it's planned to be "Projected Singles"

Any thoughts?

who the hell is that germanotta bitch, is it pannacotta's evil sister or something? :300: I thought mah gagah is writing all teh musisz herself xx

I mean I have absolutely nothing to say about the tracklist except rob my bank is probably gaga's artistic response to sug and pimp my cunts

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/the-fame/361564

Most popular CD selling chain in Australia. Very cheap too. Judging from the tracklist there, they still sell the earlier version you are talking about here.

Wow, thank you very much for that link!

---

Regarding Born This Way tracklist, I dunno if you already knew this but there is 10 songs that's pretty much confirmed to be included into the album;

Born This Way

Judas

Edge of Glory

Americano

Bad Kids

Government Hooker

Hair

Marry the Night

Scheiße

You and I

+ 4 more tracks for the Standard Edition

^ I don't know if you're joking or not

I thought text formatting was enough to imply I was joking

but Germanotta IS Gaga.

oh thank you, but why does she call herself Gagath than? Hiding from police or something? Is that why she's always touring, so they don't catch her back in the US?

Gagavision #42 out:

Also,

tumblr_ljldmhNbMu1qbywn0o1_400.jpg

"..., she blasts the entire album. It is epic. Gaga wants the listener to be intoxicated by every song, but in different ways. "'Born This Way' is the marijuana to the heroin of the album. The [album's] experience gets massively more intense as you explore it. All the different songs are different kinds of highs."

Read more: Harper'sBAZAAR 2 Pages interview

She needs to stop with the weird cheek bones.

They gross me the fuck out.

And don't get me wrong, I love her but she can't pull off the Amy Winehouse eye makeup.

Sign in to follow this