Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

lol all those haters, at youtube, perez and practically everywhere.

seriously, i have no beef with any divas. even to Celine Dion as mellow as her music goes. Or Xtina as much as she has been snubbed many people that tried to mingle with her. i listened to them all.

but sometimes some fans just dumb enough making feud with themselves.

it just like, they will stop living if they didnt do some idiotic argument for a day.

let alone for a day, for a minute.

Smart people outsmart each other.

Like, say X diva stans out of the blue joined a board for Y diva just to say X is better than Y.

Lol, why bother? What kind of disscussions can you expect from a board that exclusively run dedicated for particular diva?

Surely at least 90% of it is bout that particular diva.

Some trolls just embarassing to the artist they fight for. Srsly.

but neither of these divas care about the feud. they may just get along well and we will never knows.

Besides, comparing a diva from one generation with another is not fair at all.

Like come now, everyone have their own time. Time changes, peoples gets old.

It is just like comparing yourself to your parents.

Of course senior will rules.

Anyway, haters gonna hate.

Thats what they do, trying to find even the tiniest mistakes to bash about.

Without knowing that their hatred have been the fuel to the fire that is people they hate that make them keep on going, standing tough, poppin' collars high and make them haters even more furious.

Not that i didnt hate any singer or anything out there for a reason.

Its no secret how passionate i am for hating Bieber for being a mass product than singer and most of todays Disneys singers that gone wild way to early and that (play)girl next door, Taylor Swift, that been dating dozen of guys just to get inspiration before make an album full of desperate lyrics as if she is the victim of love, while she is not.

And she is now dating some guy from TV show, glee. Expect new single soon out of that.

Just my 2 cents.

indeed. the beginning just like some old school Sci-Fi movies.

The way she adapted it. Lovely.

and i love your new AVA. :wub:

Don't really think this was her best single or video, but it was interesting. My favorite part was the vagina constellation towards the beginning. What's with the crying and sparkling unicorn at the end of the video?

I hope the German song gets a video too, especially since they used the Candy Spooky Theater costumes in this video.

At first I though SUBLIMINAL was slightly exaggerating on her earlier comment about Gaga looking unhealthy. Gotta say, I take my doubt back. The look she's trying to pull off is really ugly, and not sexy. I don't know what those jutting bones on her face and body are supposed to represent, neither do I care, but it seems like she's trying to achieve this bizarre anorexic look. Which as SUBLIMINAL already stated isn't a good thing, because her little "monsters" are going to try to mimic her in every possible every way. I can already see it... LADY GAGA MAKE-UP TUTORIAL BORN THIS WAY: MUST BE 90LBS TO ACHIEVE DESIRED LOOK.

Eat a burger, Gaga. [2]

Oh, and the video was alright.

no, gais. don't worry, that was prostethic, not the real thing :lol:

like the back bones on Bad Romance video, which was also prosthetic.

and the make up for the cheek bones was from Alexander McQueen,

see how make up can be very deceiving?

She is healthy actually, if you watch 60 minutes couple of weeks ago

Or just look at that youtube preview for it i have posted couples of pages back.

you can see how she just having so much meat, chubby cheeks,

like her old self in her brunette days, only with pinkish blonde hair now.

oh btw, the crying part of the video, she was saying that this single was written in 10 minutes.

And she's really feeling it that it brought tears to her eyes.

Maybe that's the same reason for the very scenes on the MV.

while the unicorn, well, with the pink triangle frame,

i must say i get the LGBT vibes out of it.

Also, when she was first premiered the album title after the VMA,

she was showing it in a form of Tattoo, An Unicorn tattoo.

So i guess, unicorn is the logo for born this way single and album.

i might be wrong though.

Might be her best video yet, I really enjoyed it. But I agree that she doesn't look healthy. The shots in her bikini were not appealing whatsoever. She looks sick.

But the skull makeup and pink hair costume was awesome. First time in a while she's actually looked half decent. :P

Still don't like the song. Video like this with an epic song would have been great.

and the "prosthetics" argument is stupid. Magazine covers are airbrushed all the time, yet people think they need to look like that, even if its not realistic. Lady gaga is doing the exact same thing. She's not a really good role model, but I don't think she wants to be one either.

Though I still believe my gags is going nuts, I must say something:

Making a huge complicated choreography to keep up with your song's up-beat and make them 'so-cool', it's really easy.

For them to give an actual message through symbols refering to our culture and beliefs, is not.

Just sayin'.

News:

Lady Gaga has announced that she will again be the musical director for Thierry Mugler, this time providing soundtrack for the womenswear show at Paris Fashion Week. Not only Gaga will preview a song called “Government Hooker?? from the new album, but will also make her debut as a runway model.

Mugler’s official Facebook page will stream fashion the show live on Wednesday, March 2nd at 9 p. m. Paris time (3 p.m. ET).

So apparently, Government Hooker may be remixed for the fashion show. Or not.

also i lol'ed at all the "ILLUMINATI" comments on youtube

I'm still not feeling the song. I mean, I like the message and all but objectively the song just isn't doing it for me. That said I really like the video but I think like Tony said, it would've been better had the song matched the grandiose vibe of it so as a complete package its kinda mismatched imo. Another small knit-pick is that while I like all the separate elements of the video I'm not sure they all go together in the best way possible or that they flowed particularly well together. One of the things about Bad Romance PV was even though all this crazy shit was going on it still flowed well, Where here I think there's a semblance of story in the beginning it kinda loses itself after a bit.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but with the whole prosthetic thing in the video... She isn't the only one with them on, all the dancers have them too. I got that the point was so that they represented this "new race" but I understand people arguing that impressionable fans may get the wrong idea. I dunno, if I really stand either way on that though.

additionally, a second music video for Born This Way featuring an acoustic version of the song will be released on iTunes at a later date. The proceeds generated by it will go to anti-bully organizations.

i am assuming the same.

i hope that is the case. i kinda feels that the song fits better with slow tunes. like the VMA snippet version. she nailed it there.

Eat a burger??

ARE YOU KIDDING?!

She is the PERFECT weight, her body is gorgeous. If i was a straight man, i definitely would not mind that.

I still wish there was a studio recording of her VMA version of Paparazzi. It's the only version I like!

fZ_BsImpK7I

G??G?? wh?????bitch just g??t sl??yyyyyyy’d. G??dney +Ke$us     h??th sl??yd the s??t??nist ??u????et L??dy G??gs.

tumblrlhgpfgkrkr1qea29i.gif

Can't see what you writing, those characters comes in squares on me.

Are you trollin' bro?

Britney video on Gaga topic,

see what i mean with some Britney fans are ridiculous?

Threatened much or something? :roll:

oh btw, Furik, i think i found better quality YT rip for that VMA version though.

sorry for double post,

for anyone that missed it,

here is Gaga strolling off the catwalk with her Government Hooker snippet (remix?) at the first half.

tqXSB7glctg

she strolled twice, at the beginning and at the very end.

Sporting pig tails. My Government Hooker :wub:

LYRICS for this version:

Gaga, Gaha-aaaaah

Gaga, Gaho-oooooh

Io ritorne-

Io ritorne-

Io ritorne-

Goverment Hooker-ey

I can be cool

I can be anything

I'll be your everything

Just touch me baby