Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

I loved her in Paparazzi, and I totally miss her early style.

She looks like worn-out slut the night after 400 cock marathon these days, just plain terrible.

I'm glad she's not as obese as Fatney, though, probably because her management gets her coke regularly.

well, i guess you may just speak for yourself, since i am quite sure she would never come back to that sweet gal image.

She has been mentioned for few times that she wanted to cope the looks that makes people feel not sure whether to love or hate her.

On one gagavision episode, she was saying, pointing at one androgynous Liza Minelli photograph that she said for her that was so cool yet so many men wouldn't think that hot. And Gaga wanted that kind of vibe. She want to do it with a bang, so she not just become another pretty face in the market, but became a quirky stand out one. And there is always market for everyone.

She looks horrible now. That cheekbone thing looks stupid.

Just Dance/Poker Face days, she was gorgeous.

I liked it, in spite of it having a bit-rate of 2. I got tired of BTW really fast...plus whenever I'm at home for break or in a store that has the radio on I hear it all the time. My parents expect me to love it since I was born this gay, but I'd like something new.

Reminds me of Bad Romance kinda because of the structure but the song doesn't click with me as much. Still I like it better than Born This Way though.

It sounds like Bad Romance + Poker Face.

Its much better than Born This Way. But nowhere near as good as the above two songs. But I can listen to this. I've got it on repeat, must mean something. The beat is pretty sick.

aAWpkZSCMXU

let the whoos judge.

I'm loving the beat. And the way she says JUUUUUDAAAASS JUUUUUUDAAAASS.

Judas, Judas ah ah

Judas Gaga~! :dansu:

I love the full version. In a first listen.

I thought it would be something to grown on to like BTW, but it's not.

It smack you right in fronna your face like that, slap slap and you happy with it.

Well, RedOne has always been satisfaction guarantee.

Break some hip bones, dance to the music till your pants come off~!

tumblr_ljq5wxBwdE1qbywn0o1_100.gif

Sign in to follow this