Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

I'm starting to realise that most gaga fans denote the words "incredible" or "amazing" to everything she does. She could take a shit on the middle of the street and gaga fans would say it was incredible. Open your eyes.

Y U NO LIKE MOTHER MOTHRA MONSTA :<

I think her singing sucked big time, but perfomance and her looks are fine.

She kind of looks like Madonna at her awesome years, and her nose is not sticking out much.

y6FYn.gif

you can't expect a show that you may see performance from a live concert,

or at least on awarding show, singing contest show and the like, on most talk show performance.

because everything is set to sounds well with the studio acoustics.

she did better, trust me.

but at least, though minus one, she didn't lip syncing

especially with the choreography going on, too.

That's what so incredible about, cos she's very committed and not lazy, for me anyway.

she never have and never will:

And i am looking forward to see her premiere of Judas video on American Idol this week.

As well as her live performance of it on the same show on May 19.

CULTURAL BAPTISM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!

plus BTW in 3 weeks, bitches, wooo~!

meanwhile, for any you missed her interview from the set of Judas MV on daybreak:

CM_Xgd4d-uU

I'm starting to realise that most gaga fans denote the words "incredible" or "amazing" to everything she does. She could take a shit on the middle of the street and gaga fans would say it was incredible. Open your eyes.

not really, but whatever

this tweet was on Gaga's timeline before she deletes it, wonder why?

blunder gaga :lol:

tumblrlkjubzsj9v1qbj931.png

and tomorrow 11 AM PST BTW track listing will be announce, wait for it :)

You cannot compare the Judas live to something like, her Paparazzi MTV performance. My point was, not everything she does is perfect. To me, its very very clear the faults of that live, so to hear people say it was 'incredible', I can't understand that.

RE lip syncing - no, she didn't lip sync. She relied heavily on the backing track though. I dunno if its just me, but I prefer my musicians to sing and play instruments, no dance to the point that they can't even sing their own song. She's usually has a great balance of all three - but it was totally off in that performance.

It was by no means bad, but she set her bar so high early in her career, I think she's struggling to keep it. Both in the singles we've heard and in the lives I've seen which are average by her standards. I think most people have predicted this would happen to gaga at some stage in the career, but I didn't expect it so soon.

The performance was "fine", "good", "decent". "Incredible", no.

I think most people have predicted this would happen to gaga at some stage in the career, but I didn't expect it so soon.

Well, not everyone is seeing her "faults". You're the first one that i've seen pointing them out, so..

Well, not everyone is seeing her "faults". You're the first one that i've seen pointing them out, so..

goes pretty well with

Actroid > thank :D

Furik> how come? My first thought it will be the continuation of Telephone video,

which were continuation of Paparazi video.

after looking at the teaser now, i am glad it's now actually colourful again! \o/

she's been having these gloomy dark videos since Alejandro T___T

and damn, Judas is actually beating down Jacko und Janet's Scream for most expensive video?!!

born this way, born this May, born to slay

slaydy gaga!!! :oshi:

YAY, more excitement hre!

but i won't complain though if it's scheisse, since both have different meaning xD

It's just looks cooler to be written with old style double s which is "ß" than the new spelling "ss"

but since it;s just the regular version, i still curious with deluxe tracklisting xD

apparently the anthem of Little Monsters is not real and

lol BLACK JESUS†AMEN FASHION is such a title xD

happy to see mugler remix will be recorded too, fun!

Though the beats in her songs have become sooo amazing...the vocal performance and overall presentation has remained stagnant for 3 years now. I'm not really a big fan...didn't she say this was going to be a rock album? Whatever happened to that?

Though the beats in her songs have become sooo amazing...the vocal performance and overall presentation has remained stagnant for 3 years now. I'm not really a big fan...didn't she say this was going to be a rock album? Whatever happened to that?

well not pure rock n roll, but there will the sounds of it.

perhaps this one snippet of one confirmed song from the track list could give you an idea:

http://goo.gl/cv8WA

^ edit: need to note that is a fan remix of the snippet taken from Gagavision 44 to sound longer.

I think most people have predicted this would happen to gaga at some stage in the career, but I didn't expect it so soon.

Really? General consensus from what I've heard and read is that these first two singles aren't as strong as her previous stuff. I have to agree with that. I find it incredibly hard to believe you have not read or heard one negative thing about her music since "Born This Way" came out.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here - I don't hate her or her music. But obviously, I don't like her as much as you guys haha. I want to like this second album, but right now, everything is only "ok" when it should be better. Here's hoping...

Sign in to follow this