Trombe

manga "NARUTO" will finish & manga "BORUTO" will start

I heard there will be a movie finishing the saga. I hope sincerely that there will not be spoilers leaking which take away the result of that end fight. And yeah.. Sasuke, die already.

Honestly, I've only continued reading the manga to see how it ends, since I was totally obsessed with it around the time the Akatsuki were major parts in the story but now, recently, not so much. I always thought it's just because I've grown out of it I no longer feel so close to it, but I'm excited to see how it'll finally wrap up, but still rather sad such a thrilling series will end after about 15 years. What a run!

Sasuke just needs to die off already, naruto just needs to go ahead and throw his friendship with sasuke to the wind. Sasuke doesnt care about naruto in the least bit.

I heard there will be a movie finishing the saga. I hope sincerely that there will not be spoilers leaking which take away the result of that end fight. And yeah.. Sasuke, die already.

Sorry to upset you, but there's Sasuke's sketch already. Click

Naruto better stop playing games and

fucking kill that wishy-washy bitch ass ninja Sasuke once and for all.

Tbh I had the feeling that manga is about forgiveness, at least Kishimoto shows it from the begining.

No way he'll kill Sasuke. FRIENDZ FOREBER

I always enjoyed the manga, but it went a bit downhill recently. Kaguya was such a boring villain. Like we pretty much still dont know much about her. 

Everything else in spoiler because of reasons:

I kinda expected a big fight between the two of them, but now it needs to be resolved quite fast i would say. Would be pretty disappointed if the manga ends with the fight. Theres so much other stuff , so i hope the fight at least ends with the second last chapter.  Cant really see them stopping though. Maybe someone interferes with the fight?

If i calculated right it ends with chapter 699? should have ended it with 700 lol. 

Looking at how this arc's aim was you could tell that they would end it like that, with the whole Naruto Vs Sasuke thing. Looking back on what naruto said a while back to sasuke, "I'll bear the burden of your hate and we'll die together". I kinda knew they would fight....everybody did. Naruto just needs to end this and come out as the winner, it's gonna end without either of them dying because of that cannon movie coming up, Naruto:The Last.

Yesss thank goodness! pussyass ninjas

@Owl Thanks very much, smartass. I didn't ask for it. I have the feeling I made that pretty clear in my comment.

@Owl Thanks very much, smartass. I didn't ask for it. I have the feeling I made that pretty clear in my comment.

Oh oh. Sorry to spoil you wide known info about the movie.

Don't tell me you think Naruto can actually kill Sasuke. Not in SJ.

of course both will be alive.. sadly.

since Sasuke should be death yes.  XD

But lets see how this can end in 5 chapters.

and Kakashi will be Hokage in the end. lol

I have only read the first couple of volumes. Years ago when I read it, I decided to wait for it to finish. So I guess it's now the time to continue reading it! :D

Same here. My brother has all the manga so far, but I'd rather read the story in its entirety than have to stop mere chapters away from the climax :)

another one generic shounen manga's ending. not like i've expected something extraordinary there lol. it was a good run : )

In all honesty, seeing the majority of the characters paired up made my day. I'm happy Naruto became Hokage, obviously, but am a little disappointed the whole idea of Sasuke saying he'll be Hokage was dropped. I was looking forward to it being a paired job with those two, somehow. It was so cute to see the kids of the next generation and awesome to see the older lot still around. Am looking through other forums to see if they can answer my questions. Sakura even got a happy end, not a hater, yay for that. My supported ships are finally canon and I thank Kishi for that. xD A mediocre ending as expected anyway.

what a stupid "end"

Kakashi of course hokage. (Duh)

But then,,

Hinata and Naruto will mate -___-

Sakura and Sasuke will mate -___-

For real.. Sasuke should have DIED. and Naruto and Sakura should have been together.

but who knows the story of the KIDS will be fun to read.

Hinata and Naruto will mate -___-

Sakura and Sasuke will mate -___-

ehm, but it was obvious from the very beginning.......... o0