Trombe

manga "NARUTO" will finish & manga "BORUTO" will start

another one generic shounen manga's ending. not like i've expected something extraordinary there lol. it was a good run : )

Why can't they just let the villians win for once? All this length just to come to a predictable ending :P

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/07/naruto-manga-sequel-coming-in-2015

so yeah.... there's gonna be a sequel that's about naruto's kid. :facepalm:

Kishi will you please just start something new? I'm so sick of Naruto, I just want to see what you'd be able to do with a brand new idea and series... is that too much to ask?

EDIT: Oh yeah and NaruxHina is Canon now! That was is literally th best thing about the last chapter :) I'm so pleased with Kishi in that regard.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/07/naruto-manga-sequel-coming-in-2015

so yeah.... there's gonna be a sequel that's about naruto's kid. :facepalm:

Kishi will you please just start something new? I'm so sick of Naruto, I just want to see what you'd be able to do with a brand new idea and series... is that too much to ask?

EDIT: Oh yeah and NaruxHina is Canon now! That was is literally th best thing about the last chapter :) I'm so pleased with Kishi in that regard.

GAWD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHY WON'T HE JUST DIE ALREADY??? D:

Didnt he have a oneshot or smth in shonen jump like 1-2 years ago? Kinda remember something like that and thought it was interesting, cant remember the name though.

BENCH

it was a one-shot about base ball :)

new manga "BORUTO-ボルト-" will start in "週刊少年ジャンプ" in 2016 spring, for which main cast are "うずまきボルト(uzumaki boruto)" (son of うずまきナルト(uzumaki naruto) & 日向ヒナタ(hyuuga hinata)) and "うちはサラダ(uchiha sarada)" (daughter of うちはサスケ(uchiha sasuke) & 春野サクラ(haruno sakura))