Your last music-related buy!

マーブルヘッド - 君の育ち僕の育ち
ほら、そこに落ちてるものは君以下でもない、
僕以下でもない。とても楽しいよ、とっても。
~区別差別のない此処から遠くへ~ > Regular Edition

ヴァリル - 哀悼

VRZEL – ENCOUNTER OF THE CIRCUS

26.jpg

Just bought Blast's - 緋い領域 (s/o to Rarezhut... diggin' the new key logo) and it's fucking beautiful.

blastakairyouikefold.JPG

It's a weird bigger than CD but smaller than DVD sized case but it's one of those buys that makes you glad you own a physical copy even though you already have a good rip.... really cool case design for an indies band.

黒百合と影 - 皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。

really great album! only the last song is a bit weird cuz it feels more like a preview than an actual song which is kinda unfortunate cuz it sounds AWESOME...

27.jpg

Receive earlier this month, Vivalet x Polter Geist coupling single and Dvd :

250839WP20150223005.jpg

Just got Lazarous single UN & OO (receive later this week DD) and past week I received MI/AP & ITI/3K (from y-n-s)

545520WP20150223007.jpg

Still haven't got myself a proper camera, or phone, so please excuse the quality once again.

aob0aw.jpg

Outcast t-shirt

Abigail - Intercourse & Lust 12"

Dracula - Black Wings over Transylvania 7"

waq8eo.jpg

(from left to right, and all are tapes obviously)

Outcast - Outcast

Bastard Grave - Unmarked Grave

Alucarda - Raw Howls

Cobra Copter - Ninja Empire

Sacrificio - Sacrificio

Tarot - The Watcher' Dream

A bunch of singles arrived!

2F9jHPT.jpg

I forget the name of the top left one (and I'm too lazy to figure it out now), but it's a sweet and slightly creepy tribute song to actress Sophie Marceau. It's also featured on an album called "Viva Sophie!" which seems to have been put out to appease Marceau-otakus of the day. Kinda amazing that this was ever released actually ...I mean, OK if some stalker is sitting and recording this stuff in his or hers basement, but to have it released on record (on a major label no less).

Actually, this is AWESOME!!!

MISS ORANGE SHOCK is really cool techno-pop. Pretty tough pull IMO. It was comped not too long ago.

On Express, which was a subsidiary to Toshiba.

SERIKA WITH DOG and SHELTER are on Young Plaza, which was a televised talent show broadcast in the Kansai area during the late 70:s and early-to-mid 80:es. Every week the winners of the talent show got to release a single. Loads of hit and miss of course, but it's always fun to give Young Plaza singles a try when they pop up (I'd estimated the pressing size were in the range of 300-500 copies each).

Talked to a japanese collector about Young Plaza and he estimated there were roughly 400 titles or so in the series T_T

This shit is worse than Pokémon...

MIRRORS shouldn't need much further presentation, classic Tokyo rockers band on the legendary Gozira label.

Awesome monotonous proto-punk/pre-post-punk jam!  "Out of Order" is their second single and probably my favorite by them. Wouldn't mind a copy of their first 7" ("Shogeki-X") though I suspect it'll be quite a while 'til I can get my hands on it (if ever!)

The "ひとりぼっち" single is by a group called I. Sweet and melancholic power pop. Both sides are great!!

Can be tricky to find, but shouldn't make too much of a dent in the wallet.

Lower right is THE BEATS debut single. Looking to find their second 7" for a reasonable price as well as their other single released under the name AROWANA (at either a reasonable or unreasonable price).

THE BADGE are trending hard over here. KILLLLLLLER MOD!!!  Need to find more, MORE, MORE of their stuff. Actually almost considering to not be a total nerd and grab the readily availiable reissues instead of hunting down beat ass originals for ridiculous prices. Almost...

Finally, super-stoked to finally be able to cross off FILMS second single from the ol' wantlist.

Absolutely amazing new wave with vocoders and lots of synth and stuff. I'll put this up on my tumblr in a while, but in the meanwhile there's a snippet availiable here.

Hm, this turned out lenghtier than I had planned ...perhaps a bit too excited over all these engraved discs of plastic.

But, anyway - hooray for singles!

well my last music-related buy was a Guild distro from puresound which turned out to be a blank CD-R :<

honestly i wasn't hopeful for anything when i contacted them, but they actually offered to refund via points, which was really nice.

2q9lv76.jpg

THE BLACK SWAN - 「失愛と依存、その感触」

Shipping Service: FED EX INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY

224598_1561772317409621_5665961863477278

Minus Jin-Say Orchestra's 未来予想図X, 桜ヶ丘流星群 and 少女Cyborg.

All of them are pretty difficult to find so when they were all up on pure sound I took the opportunity to grab them all.

tumblr_nkfg09q0f51qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

Minus Jin-Say Orchestra's 未来予想図X, 桜ヶ丘流星群 and 少女Cyborg.

All of them are pretty difficult to find so when they were all up on pure sound I took the opportunity to grab them all.

tumblr_nkfg09q0f51qa6dkxo1_540.jpg

i think I love you

i think I love you

Oh thank you(灬ºωº灬)♡ that's not even half my minus stuff actually!

and I'm glad to hear someone else likes minus! There's only one other foreigner here in japan that sees them regularly that I know of and outside of japan I rarely ever see anyone interested in them..

Lazarous - 「LDC/MSD」
Lazarous - 「107」
Lazarous - 「FS」

Lazarous - 「DD」

Neah - 「Melt or Masturbation」

Vardinal - 「STILLNESS DARK」

Picture come later, when I receive !

Hope you grabbed all of them, and enjoyed as I did.

That's not my camera, though, they really put that crappy shinny effect on that DVD next to Hikari (who wore the best outfit ._.)

DCF00732_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg