Bear

Your last music-related buy!

Lol he is the head of fromjapan, because that was how I ordered this lol. Thank you for the translations.

Next time a personal message is included, just write in the additional commentary box that you want to have it addressed to you, so far they've always fulfilled these requests for me.

Next time a personal message is included, just write in the additional commentary box that you want to have it addressed to you, so far they've always fulfilled these requests for me.

Ok cool, thanks didn't know that!

Got a box of records in the mail yesterday - yay! Couple of duds as usual, but here are the keepers:

n051S8e.jpg

Plugging a few more holes in my collection of 90:s VK compilations with "Zeroism" and "Turn Over Peacock Version".

Neither are super-essential or anything, but what the hell... gotta catch 'em all :D

"今夜 Goodnight Tonight" is a mild ass bomb! Hard-hitting power pop with some definitive sleazy bar vibes.

Nounashi approved, of course! This was released with two covers, I think the one I've got is the more common one.

FIGHTING CORPORATION BAND is, like so many others, yet another Nounashi recommendation.

Hard to describe really ...catchy as hell, but also pretty fucking stupid at the same time.

SEIEI JACK (or SEXEI JACK EXHIBITION or THE JOKE PROJECT ...impossible to tell which is the proper band name) is utterly demented. Sounds like a japanese take on THE RESIDENTS circa "Third Reich 'n Roll" but sloppier and (possibly) even weirder.

WHOOPEE! is post-ロンメル (not to be confused with  the metal band).

Details here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/nounashi/archives/1964751.html

Really, really good bubblegum pop with vocoders and synth toms! Way better than expected.

Together with SEIEI JACK one of the best blind buys in quite a while!

And finally, I mustered up the balls and cash to splurge out for a looooooong time want of mine....

十万馬力 - "Medical Mystery Tour"!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Very rare private press, looks like the band was a bunch of students or something.

I like to think they were a bunch of medical students (hence the name) who got together and just recorded a record for the hell of it. But yeah, I don't really know anything about the group at all - except that they totally shred!!

All kinds of songs ...scorching lo-fi punk, straight ahead power pop rockers, semi-ballads that morph into a guitar fuzz fest. It's all very shambolic and trebly and homemade and underproduced... and.. and.. completely wonderful ~♫

XII-Destructive Agent of JAP - 演説集

クロノギア - ベルヴァ

Xenoblood – OBLIVION

and i gotta say that XII-Destructive Agent of JAP is amazing! and now that SHEDIA are disbanded i hope their lable "bloom" will push them a bit more cuz i need some new release by them! 8D

also i LOVE the 4 cheki I got from クロノギア.

23.jpg

Got my stash todayyyyy

Snapchat--7041501702837257310_zpsn1m5bnr

Mucc - Aishuu (with puzzle)

the GazettE - Hankou Seimeibun (First press limited edition)

the GazettE - Gama (First press limited edition)

Sadie - Kokui no shita no yokubou to, kunou no hate ni mita hyakkei no yuritachi 

Sadie - Struggle against betrayal (live limited) *brand new

Got a box of records in the mail yesterday - yay! Couple of duds as usual, but here are the keepers:

The two on the top right... are they related at all, or just happened to use the same city image? lol

The two on the top right... are they related at all, or just happened to use the same city image? lol

Haha, well spotted! AFAIK these aren't related with each another, so I suppose it's just a coincidence.

Is this some sort of famous Japanese cityscape, or did these guys just pull out the same stock image for their picture sleeves? :D

Getting dangerously used to having a fresh box of records to pick up at the post office each and every week.

Japanese dudes need to chill with putting up cool stuff for sale ...my wallet could use a break T_T

yMv40z4.jpg

Cassette is GRIMM THE CAPSULE/CAM'FLAGE split. Haven't listened to it yet - really curious about the CAM'FLAGE side. Absolutely love their track on the "Cry Max Pleasure ~Break on Through to the Nuclear Bandits" comp!

THE SYMPHONY is really nice beat punk/power-pop. Not sure about the pressing size on this, but supposedly the band only managed to move circa 30 copies of this back in the day. Definitely deserves more attention than that, at least the B-side is pretty damn incredible!

RIVER CHILD ("Go A Way") is seriously the softest shit ever. "Last Order" is by some band named HANK. A couple of decent pop 'n' roll numbers, but more importantly the source of some great engrish:

Peo48e3.jpg

Right now I'm listening to the ZIG ZAG album - total monster!!!

Great punk band from Kansai. Supported THE RAMONES when they did a tour of Japan back in the early eighties.

...and last but not least - THE CHAPPYS hard to find debut EP!!!!!

Paranoid≠circuS - SUICIDE PARADE

RENNY AMY - the Puberty shit, 18, Bullying

End;re - clear light

APOCALYPSE - Suicide, Destruction

JILUKA - Screamer

ERIZA - OVER

These guys were just the right type of band I was looking for, instantly ordered what I could find by them <3