Original Saku

The Upcoming Video Game Discussion Topic

5 minutes ago, peffy said:

If you're into well-animated big boobs, this may be the game for you.

I like some plot with my animated boobs.

HAve you played Misturugi Kamui Hikae? I wanna download it but it looks cheap lol.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

I like some plot with my animated boobs.

HAve you played Misturugi Kamui Hikae? I wanna download it but it looks cheap lol.

I haven't played it, it didn't look very good...

and why did you link to Skullgirls? is it.. on sale?

Just now, peffy said:

I haven't played it, it didn't look very good...

and why did you link to Skullgirls? is it.. on sale?

No but it looks cool lol

ohhh haha. Well I know Skullgirls has a pretty good rep as a fighting game.  I actually have the PS3 version from PS+ but I've never played it.

How do you own a game, and never play it? lololol

Then again I can't say shit. I own all 3 castlevania games for the 3DS and havent played them lol.

oh, yeah that's a thing that happens when you have more money than time..

also PS+ gives me 6 free games per month which I may or may not have interest in playing...

.. According to the Google Docs spreadsheet that I had to make (otherwise I'd never know what I have), I have 240 games that I've never played.

:(

6 hours ago, Nagisa said:

I'm still waiting for Resident Evil 7 to be announced. I probably won't get a PS4 until then.

They have like 3 other titles to get through before 7 I think :(

Umbrella Corps

That VR game they are making (Resident Evil Biowar?)

And the Resident Evil 2 remake

Edited by tetsuakira11

6 minutes ago, tetsuakira11 said:

That VR game they are making (Resident Evil Biowar?)

That VR one sounds like it gonna be scary as shit. :cry:

Not usually a multiplayer/shooter gamer, but Overwatch looks awesome. May need to buy that at some point. Those other editions look delectable. 

Tales of Berseria has a release date now. Aug 18 in Japan.

Cover art looks pretty nice (as opposed to how cluttered most other Tales covers look)

Cf5FMy2UkAA4oZ7.jpg

I'm really hyped for this game, despite currently playing Zestiria and being pissed off at the battle/equipment system. I'm just sooooooooo happy the protagonist is, as I like to say, a セクシーお姉ちゃん.   Looks like she's super angry and murderous, at least at the beginning of the game, which is a huge plus.  Also, the samurai-looking dude is very... attractive.. 

New trailer (whoa, almost naked in that thumbnail)

I really like the design of Faith in Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Too bad it's a first person parkour game that literally makes me feel ill...

qOzrdoc.jpg

Edited by peffy

So apparently they canceled/paused the development of Tekken x Street Fighter... Damn. The reason they gave for pausing activities sounds like total bullshit too.

This is the reason Harada gives:

We don't want to split these communities [the Street Fighter 5 and Tekken 7 communities], so a good window in which to release Tekken x Street Fighter is something that's become difficult recently. So it's on hold for the moment.

Edited by Tokage

43 minutes ago, Tokage said:

So apparently they canceled/paused the development of Tekken x Street Fighter... Damn. The reason they gave for pausing activities sounds like total bullshit too.

This is the reason Harada gives:

No actually that makes a lot of sense, the Tekken 7 and SFV tournament scenes are just now starting to take off and the last thing those tournament players want right now is a new game to practice and play when they're still trying to focus on the current games. Over saturation would be bad as a whole for the FGC and I totally see why they would want to wait a few years to resume the development instead of releasing later this year or next year.

tl;dr...  not really bullshit, just catering to the tournament scene... which is not really a stupid decision on their part since that's who drives their games years after release when the casual players couldn't give a fuck.

Yeah, okay, true enough. Still, though. It's been like, what, five years? Six years? Since the game first got announced, and from what I understood the only thing they've basically finished so far are polygon models..

Yeah that is a bit of procrastination on their part for sure xD but Harada takes forever to do anything and everything, so nothing new there... I mean it took them nearly 10 years in between  the release of Tekken 6 and the release of Tekken 7 here in the states :lol:

Would have loved Tekken x Street Fighter.  Ever since SF4 I've not really been into SF that much.  Something about the artwork.  I LOVED the Alpha series (more manga style), as well as SF3.  But I've always loved Tekken's fighting, so that would have been awesome to see the SF characters in that type of fighting engine.

Anyhow, I'm super pumped for Tekken 7 whenever it finally makes it's way to consoles.

Also, that new Tales game looks pretty interesting.  Never been into the Tales games, but maybe I should try this one.

Nioh demo now available on PS4

I was curious about this game, but the general impression seems to be "Like a Souls game but harder"

.. no thx

But maybe the Souls fans around here would like to try it.

Edited by peffy