CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I was thinking to even go so far as only having a theme every other sunday. But I'm cool with anything, really. I just enjoy having a little time to work on my playlists. ^^

Anyone coming to hang out now that the Plugocalypse is over?

Edit: Sorry, it's not over. =__=

Sorry I had to go so early! D: Hope ya'll had a great time!

Are we still on for the 90s sound one today guys? NO THEME TODAY GUYS! Come join~

Also, about when the themes should be, I believe it'll always just be on Sundays so no worries about not having enough time to sort out the playlists I guess. If a theme is rather limited, we can always just push that one forward to a later Sunday.

Edited by benibana

Excuse me for double posting please.

I saw your one night VK theme ender above and it gave me the idea of an international/foreign one, so anything not Japanese. We can even have a Korean one, seeing as I've noticed a few of us do enjoy that here and it can introduce many new listeners to some they might actually enjoy in different genres. Another thought, songs featuring only one particular language really, that'd be interesting. I know this is a total me saying this but even some can be of a certain music genre/style. I was actually thinking about an indie focus. Or just random ones I thought up like 'band members turning solo works' and 'musicians with the craziest visuals.'

Just some random thoughts/ideas I promised ender and Pho3nyx above me. Also thanking you two massively for the input and discussion. Many thanks lovelies!

I'd also like to ask, is another free for a bit of pluggin' today? It's become a daily need, I apologise!

I'd also like to ask, is another free for a bit of pluggin' today? It's become a daily need, I apologise!

Sure, why not? :D I can be on in like an hour. Hopefully moar ppl will come too~

omg, you guys. ;; <3

(Avoiding more double posts xD EDIT:) So today, I tried to join different plug rooms and, oh sweet cupcakes, was it scary. xD Please, someone, partner up with me before the new adventuring ahaha.

Edited by benibana

Just a heads up for anybody that isn't aware, the date for the OST-themed plug that we discussed earlier in this thread was eventually set for this upcoming Thursday, so today's session will be (I presume) themeless.

Just wanted to make an easy to follow list of the themes we've done and the themes that still need consideration.

If I got anything wrong please let me know, I haven't been to every plug session so maybe I could have missed something. ^^;;

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists

Upcoming themes:
Soundtrack music

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Visual Kei only
International/Non-Japanese only
Kpop only
Covers
Female Vocalist p.2
Comedy

Was there a certain time everyone wanted to do the super mega kawaii OST plug session tomorrow? I've got to meet with a friend to go over plans on Kinky Boots the musical tickets(not sure when that's gonna be, she hasn't messaged me back yet). I guess I'll download facebook messenger so Beni can tell me when we gonna start if I'm away from home?

Was there a certain time everyone wanted to do the super mega kawaii OST plug session tomorrow? I've got to meet with a friend to go over plans on Kinky Boots the musical tickets(not sure when that's gonna be, she hasn't messaged me back yet). I guess I'll download facebook messenger so Beni can tell me when we gonna start if I'm away from home?

I think around the usual theme time is for the best so everyone knows. But if it happens earlier (due to what usually happens, if there's a few of us in there, I'll put up a status saying it'll be an early session, but the theme itself can wait until the usual time as it did once before it started earlier). So, if it does happen earlier, I can message you on FB. If you're out and have internet access, you can simply visit either here or the FB site to view my message. If you have no contract/internet, then please do download Messenger and I'll get to you if the time is earlier. We WILL set it for the usual though! (8 o'clock over here).

Pfft no internet on my phone, you're so silly beni cupcake. I just think FB messenger is a fuckin' scam, I should be able to access my messages in the main fb app and not have to download another one just to see them lol. I'll try to make it to plug on time but not making any promises. ;;

Pfft no internet on my phone, you're so silly beni cupcake. I just think FB messenger is a fuckin' scam, I should be able to access my messages in the main fb app and not have to download another one just to see them lol. I'll try to make it to plug on time but not making any promises. ;;

xD No prob lol. I had no idea the FB app doesn't let you check messages, wow. Well, when I ger home at 4ish tomorrow, I'll message you on FB and keep you updated there about what's happening. I hope you can make it in time, but if you can't, we can always just have a no theme running for a bit until everyone comes in. 

"Usual" plug time based on sunday plug is 2pm my time. I'll definitely not be on time, my friend gets off work around 1pm and we're gonna grab a late lunch while we discuss musical plans. Cat-sama better save all of his most spectacularly weeb-ish OST tracks for when I show up.

I have literally done nothing but look forward to the plug all day. COME ON 8 O'CLOCK~

Excited to hear what everyone puts up, such a great theme to do. I'm sure it'll be pleasantly surprising with others. But I don't think I'm prepared for Saku's, lol. xD