CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Oh God it was up for a while but now all I'm getting is a black screen...

Edit: It doesn't look much different, besides the avatars and stuff.

Bugs everywhere.

gWKaD3g.png?1

It's up again, and more stable. But me and some other people are having problems logging in (of course).

We are up! We have rolled back the database so everyone will be able to transfer their accounts again, since we know many of you wanted another chance to choose your username and resolve any login method issues.
Remember to click the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ option to get your account set up on the new site. Avoid using the email+password until after you have transferred your already existing account.
Make sure you set the username you want and please check for any typos!
We will be available through our Support Desk to help you with any specific account issues.
In addition, we will posting on our blog a list of any common bugs that are reported so you know what we will be looking into.

So it seems like things are working pretty good now... do you guys want to plan a session for tomorrow afternoon/night? I would say do one tonight but I think I'll be busy.

^ Oh no, I'm going to miss it again! D: You guys have fun if it happens, hopefully catch you some time. (: (Or this has totally been written in the wrong tense)

Ok everyone, I apologize for the extremely short notice, but I'm scheduling a plug session for tomorrow, Sunday Novemer 2nd @ 8PM - 10PM UTC.

I think this will be our first actually scheduled plug session. So depending on how it goes, we can determine if it's something we want to implement regularly. Hope to see you all there! ^^

You can use this link to convert your timezone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html