CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I'll be in there in about 30 minutes.

I hope CAT5 can make it, but since he says he's having computer troubles, I imagine it's hard to access via phone? :/ 

So my expectations aren't that high...

That's an awesome idea! This time I hope to join in on the DJ list, so maybe for the first time doing so having a theme would be easier ehe. It'd be like a special plug episode, woop woop! : 3

If anyone has any suggestions and we all agree, I'm really happy this'll happen. Oh! I do have one suggestion, but maybe it's too soon for this so on Thursday the 25th, maybe we can all have an earlier one for that day in celebration for Christmas together? I mean, if everyone isn't busy. If not, maybe the 21st or 28th? Both upcoming Thursday nearest to Christmas. 

I guess we have a few weeks before the holidays so maybe wait on that theme... but I kinda liked the idea someone threw around before about duos/dual vocals/duets. That one seemed fun and not too hard to find stuff for.

Also more than happy for that idea! Can't believe I missed that, apologies.

I think the theme should be "songs about pandas" ;/

xD This actually reminds me of another idea I had for themes being in honor to users. Like, on their birthday, or something they've achieved or just for fun. I just really like that 'Official Happy Birthday' topic, it's obviously going to have to have more preparation in it then usual but it's just another suggestion. Also, anything about pandas is an instant favourite of mine aha. Pandas. x)

It's usually at 8pm UTC/GMT...

That's 3pm my time (eastern time US/Canada)

You can use this timezone converter to find out what time it is for you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Also, is this time still agreeable with everyone? We can always alter it

Crap, I better stop procrastinating on Sundays! @~@

So glad you'll be able to join us now fictioninhope. : 3

I went into ultra panic mode when messing up the DJing today so felt too embarrassed to stay... But as usual, hopefully everyone had a great time!

I have a lot going on this week so I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow, but I still say have the themed event, though. We've been talking about them for weeks now. Do iiiit!