CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I swear to God if I miss another plug session....

tumblr_m6g3du2r7E1r21xumo2_500.gif

XD We're still in there, dear. You can join now or Sunday at the usual time! ^^ See you again, I hope you can join more often.

That GIF though, LOL. xD

I think it's just Sundays, dear. ^^ It'll be the usual tomorrow. Hope to see you then! : 3

I'm stupid and thought today was already saturday! Oops! LOL I totally meant if we are having a theme on sunday? XD

I'm stupid and thought today was already saturday! Oops! LOL I totally meant if we are having a theme on sunday? XD

You're so funny. xD I chuckled too much, sorry. No worries. So, I have quoted your post below to see if our pluggin' peeps want to input on a possible session and choose. Other ideas are always welcome at all times, guys.

I also had that one idea of dedicating tracks to particular MH members. Or even possibly, having thought about this more, doing a plug session for member's birthdays, to celebrate with them if they have the time to join at any time of their day. Just putting a couple ideas out there to encourage smarter ones, please. x'D

Just wanted to make an easy to follow list of the themes we've done and the themes that still need consideration.

If I got anything wrong please let me know, I haven't been to every plug session so maybe I could have missed something. ^^;;

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists

Upcoming themes:
Soundtrack music

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Visual Kei only
International/Non-Japanese only
Kpop only
Covers
Female Vocalist p.2
Comedy

I'm really leaning towards the covers and international ones recently. You guys?

I'm down for Covers. I also brought up maybe doing Comedy this week in last weekend's session. 

And I'll update that list with the dedications theme too, since that's a great idea!

I like the covers theme idea a lot.

I'm down for Covers. I also brought up maybe doing Comedy this week in last weekend's session. 

And I'll update that list with the dedications theme too, since that's a great idea!

I like the international theme, but i'm also down for the covers too.

I'm cool with covers theme.

Looks like we're doing covers theme tomorrow then. We'll make it official!

Thank you all for getting back to this! ender, that's a massive help, thanks as always. Happy seeing such a theme could be possible. Seeing as the international and the comedy themes were also brought up, we can pick one of those next Sunday.

Official, yay~ Am very excited, I hope to see you guys there!

UPDATED LIST 2015.02.28! :D

Upcoming theme:

Cover songs

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists
Soundtrack music
Alphabetical
Chill

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Visual Kei only
International/Non-Japanese only
Kpop only
Female Vocalist p.2
Comedy
Dedications

Also this is a 1200th post party.   :wan-44:  :headbang:  :rawk:

To distract a few of us from the upsetting news that has befell us today, is anyone else up for only a couple hours of plugging today?

Also, are we all in an agreement for an 'International Theme' for tomorrow? If not, 'Comedy' had as many bring ups as well.

Somebody I don't know just played suki suki daisuke in the 80's and 90's room. I am so proud! ;3

UhYDgl4.png

Triggering that latent-infant violence, introducing all of plug to the Japanese gods and goddesses. :lovely:

Will be in plug in 10 mins time. Earlier than usual but I wanted to have a session and inform others in case anyone else is free and up for it today. But today is also Red Nose Day and I just can't miss a load of that, which is why I'll only be joining in for about an hour.