CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Yeah, I wanna know too. Are we still torn between comedy and international? If we feel like a theme today (might be too last minute to announce a theme? idk).

It's fine discussing which one now. For those who don't come onto the thread before the usual time, we can tell them when others ask in the plug. 'Comedy' and 'International' were the top ones previously picked, and I think the latter was more popular if I'm thinking back correctly. Either way, I don't mind, so whichever others want I'm happy doing.

International could be nice. But would it be like non-japanese or non-asian?

Lovely ender-chan had typed up the theme above on the updated list as:

International/Non-Japanese only

So I think any other Asian tracks are accepted. ^^

I am cool with an international theme today, but please try to discuss themes before the actual day XD

Eh, sorry.  I feel like I kind of pushed this conversation along. In the future I'll automatically assume if it hasn't been brought up prior to the day of, we'll just go without a theme.

But it looks like we're fairly unanimous today.. International y/y? :3

Ey bros we pluggin today?

Yep! We just have to decide on a theme before the usual time hits. I forget we need to discuss/decide on it before the day. IGNORE. X'D

Edited by beni

Well if anyone wants to pop in plug at 6:30 UTC(an hour and a half before the usual plug time) I'll (finally) be spinning a live DVD that we can chill and watch :v

Going to start a plug session to celebrate today being the last day of college since it's Easter break. Anyone and everyone is welcome of course. This'll be in about an hours time.

Also, this might be a very appropriate time to bring up the upcoming Sunday plug theme, since we messed that up before and only have one day left of discussing it now. xD So, how does everyone feel about the muchly wanted 'comedy' theme? We can go with another if anyone else inputs of course.

im never for comedy so im staying out of this discussion.

also will be there later i guess.

Aww no, it's fine. Just say what you'd be up for instead so we all can do ones we all like, you know?

See you there! : 3

Bumping this just to possibly discuss a theme earlier on.

Also, I believe someone had thought up a good idea for another possible theme but it's slipped my mind.