Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GACKT new single "暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-" release

GACKT new single "暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-" will be released at 2014/10/01, for which G&LOVERS-limited premium edition (16,200yen) will include CD+DVD (including "暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-" PV)+body pillow (1800mm x 600mm)

his new CD "MOON SAGA 義経秘伝 I & II -PREMIUM SOUNDTRACKS-" will be released at 2014/08/20 (4,104yen)

If there's a regular edition for 1000 yen I'm in, but even by FC standards that's just extortion. You're better than this, G.

The price is for the premium edition made to celebrate his 45th single. Limited edition, best to buy off his store. Apparently you can strip the pillow and see it naked?

Regular edition will be announced later at a low price.

The Moon Saga album is a compilation of his live stage show from two years ago, and the new one for this year. It is specially made tracks for the performance he puts on. Limited edition comes with a classic styled fan.

I also believe it is Gackt's birthday today, not sure how many hundred years old he is now.

is that a self-rape pillow for fans who can't experience first hand abuse themselves? how considerate <3

One of many made-up stories about Gackt, with details that could so easily be proven if it actually happened, or a police report was ever filed, but for some reason the person decided to choose to just tell their rape story to tabloids and the internet instead.

An insult to anyone that ever actually gets raped and would like the issue to be taken seriously.

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-" PV), regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only, and TSUTAYA edition (1,296yen) will include CD+photobook

[CD track list]
01.暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-
02.暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-(Orchestra ver.)
03.暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-(-Instruments-)
04.暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-(Orchestra ver. -Instruments-)

covers of his new single "暁月夜-DAY BREAKERS-" have been shown in his OHP

I think they are overusing this same "Gackt's throne in the dark hall avec bandmates playing in the background"-setting :/

Other than that, the sample is not saying nor promising much...

Masa(Bass) and Natsu(Drums) from NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST are playing in this PV according to NB's fb page ~w~

I seriously just can't get enough of Gackt. I scare myself some times. And reading through this news thread just makes me even happier. ( Yohio, I see you hmm? : 3 *hides behind pillow from any hate* D: )

I got excited when I read the guys from NOKUBURA are in this, but then I read YOHIO is also there and I almost lost interest. The song/PV sounds pretty cool, though, but yeah, I agree with Perez.

What about that manga CLAMP would do feat. GACKT ? I haven't heard about it anymore. I think it got cancelled after that scandal about his daughter in Canada or w/e. Does anyone have any info about it ?

Sign in to follow this