Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new album "THE OMNIGOD" release

it is announced at NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST one-man live tour "The Liberation of Desire" tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/06/07 that their new album "THE OMNIGOD" will be released at 2014/12/17, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "THE IMPERIAL RULER" since Sendai HooK at 2014/11/08 and up to LIQUDROOM ebisu at 2014/12/19

SET-LIST at 2014/06/07:

01.DESPERATE
02.Sphere
03.Reverence
04.The Beautiful Craze
05.VENOM
06.Liberation
07.Puppet Creature
08.UNBREAKABLE
-Daichi Gt. solo-
SE.Gravity
09.Libra
-Cazqui Gt. solo-
10.Empty glass
11.Obligation
12.Strike in fact
13.A Bullet of Skyline
14.V.I.P

EN1
01.Aster
02.FATE
03.Vanilla
SE.améthyste
04.Dysphoric Torment
-Natsu Dr. solo-
-Masa Ba. solo-
05.Domestic Crisis
06.A Day to Re:member

EN2
01.V.I.P

They are one of the busiest bands as of recently. The mini album, the singles and now a new full length. Damn.

Saw this coming! I was actually telling a friend yesterday that I thought this would happen...though I thought it would be like fall..BUT I'M PSYCHE FOR IT!

so glad that my hope for them to announce a new album today came true! favorite band - and i am very excited how their "new" heavy songs might be because now they really have to prove in which direction they'll go because now they can't re-record any older songs. GOD i am so excited about this!! 8D

Too fast? I never understood "too fast". Bands always have at least 20 songs at the ready to be completed and tracked. I think this is a good pace.

I really hope there's a concept behind this next album and another epic track like Sphere

Too fast? I never understood "too fast". Bands always have at least 20 songs at the ready to be completed and tracked. I think this is a good pace.

Agreed. The Beatles are the very refutation of "too fast". They released an album every year (in some cases, 2 releases in the same year), and their music is some of the best in Pop.

Wayyyy too fast. NB and Deathgaze are the perfect definition of lack of innovation, all the same songs with lots of screaming. My dl space for this album is already reserved (suck on this, Masa!).  :hum:

Wayyyy too fast. NB and Deathgaze are the perfect definition of lack of innovation, all the same songs with lots of screaming. My dl space for this album is already reserved (suck on this, Masa!).  :hum:

NB innovated a little on their last releases. They tried some ~new~ stuff. Their sound became kind of more commercial appealing, but I think they innovated a little. But for DEATHGAZE, yeah, almost always the same stuff (and I still headbang hard to them).

extreme edition (7,020yen) will include CD (13 songs)+instrumental CD (5 songs)+DVD (including PVs), limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD (13 songs)+DVD (including "GENESIS" PV & making), and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

[extreme edition DVD track list]
01.GENESIS
02.DESPERATE
03.Strike in fact
04.Libra
05.V.I.P
06.Sphere

I hope this full length isn't as disappointing as their last one. Grimore had at most 2-3 really great and heavy songs while the rest was just.....pop?

Regardless, Desperate was a boss song and I have moderately high hopes for this new album.

I hope this full length isn't as disappointing as their last one. Grimore had at most 2-3 really great and heavy songs while the rest was just.....pop?

Regardless, Desperate was a boss song and I have moderately high hopes for this new album.

It'll be hard to top DESPERATE's intensity. Strong riffs and heavy shit, then it all calms down just for Hiro to do a high-pitched scream to your face and bring some br00tal shit to your ears and a guitar solo to top it off.

[CD track list]
01.Gottmord
02.Punch me if you can
03.DESPERATE
04.T.Y.R.A.N.T
05.DEAD END
06.[my:Se]raphy
07.GENESIS
08.Resurrection
09.Libra-another scene-
10.I-V-III
11.The Beautiful Craze-OMNI mix-