Trombe

girugamesh new mini album "gravitation" release

Again feels like they are doing a very good job with their youtube and coverage.

Feels like they are really keeping you updated on the band, and including the foreign fans, using more English in promos keeping them in mind.

Hope more bands get this treatment.

Kinda surprises me that Ryo is sort of a multi-instrumentalist o_o Not sure about vox tho

I don't know about now but back in the day (2004-2006) he composed like 90% of their songs, so I always figured he was at least able to play guitar.

His vocals aren't bad at all, he uses a bit of autotune tho. He and Satoshi should do some harmony vocals.

Ugh. Did they use a Photoshop knock off to make that?!

To me it goes along their Final Fantasy fanboy-ness because all I see is a FFXIII's Pulse knock-off

Ugh. Did they use a Photoshop knock off to make that?!

EXCUSE YOU, it is called GIMP and if it's OPEN SOURCE it's not knocked off!!!!!!!

(I kinda agree it's a shitty cover & I hate their band logo these days, 1996 eurodance mixtape realness)

Album cover looks fine to me. I do understand the gripe about the quality, but since when have they ever had really high end artwork on their covers? All of their album covers are pretty basic, imo.

Looks pretty sick to me. Gonna look even better on the actual album instead of just a floating pic on the net.

But anyway, they could have a picture of dog poop on the album cover... I`m still gonna buy it, it`s GIRUGAMESH.