Trombe

girugamesh new mini album "gravitation" release

it is announced at girugamesh presents live "MONSTER" at Nagoya CLUB QUATTRO at 2014/04/29 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

I think the best part of this is that it's a mini-album, so whatever concept it is, whatever they bring to the table will hopefully have a better chance of being condensed and in the end result in a greater, albeit shorter, product overall.

Either way, after their latest album and the best of, I'm really thinking this is something to at least check out if you've ever been a fan, for sure.

Well the last time they released a mini it turned out amazing... granted it's been some years since then, I don't really know if I have the faith in them to make something amazing again, but regardless I guess I'll keep an eye on this

I'm really looking forward to this. Their last album was incredible, but overall a lot to take in at once so I'm hoping for a similar sound or theme with the EP, but having less to digest at once could really make it an incredible thing.

The good new is that in every release, they try something new. They never disappointed me on that aspect, they know how to renew their sound. 

I'm looking forward this new release !

Can someone enlighten me; is that ryo's youtube channel or just a production staff leaking stuff from the studio?

I dunno if it's really him that takes care of the account, but it is official. I remember subscribing to this channel because I saw it when they revealed that thing about being twins. So, if it's not him, at least the person that uploads it is not leaking the videos. He is told to do so.

Can someone enlighten me; is that ryo's youtube channel or just a production staff leaking stuff from the studio?

It's supposed to be him as far as I know but of course you never really know who is uploading these things. I wouldn't be surprised if it's really Ryo though.

their new mini album "gravitation" will be released at 2014/09/24 (1,944yen)

btw they will hold their live tour "gravitation" since Shibuya club asia at 2014/10/04 and up to tour final at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2015/03/14

Wow, looks like they and the label did a really good job with the European tour, cool to see it get so much coverage on Youtube and get the feeling that there is communication with the fans.