DIEING BELLOW. (restricted ver.) PV

Auditory Impression:

tumblr_inline_n39a9aDhGl1ryhkvv.jpg

01. DIEING BELLOW.

02. コンドーム

03. SWIFT PLAGUING ANGER

Heresy limited edition:

tumblr_inline_n39a9zfAdw1ryhkvv.jpg

comes with a 36 page photo book and a DIEING BELLOW. (unrestricted ver.) PV DVD (8 minutes)

They will officially disband on 2014/09/01, following the release of FILM BUG III in August, after which members will pursue their own creative directions.

source: gazettefans@tumblr / pscompany website

These covers are pretty awesome. Although I think if the GazettE disbanded it would put most of them out of the music scene, not see them split up into different directions. Being one of the most long lasting globally recognised and successful visual kei bands is a tough act to follow.

The covers are sick, but I know for a fact that Ruki and Uruha are leaving the music industry if The GazettE were to ever disband.... "ThE"? Also, The GazettE announce new shit half a year before the release date, not 2 months

"ThE"?

I dedicated this thread 2 u <3 also if "ThE" is the only thing you have a problem with in that titling, my magic has worked <3

Also, James Turrell right?

yep  :D kudos for recognizing

The only reason I don't believe this is because The GazettE doesn't make spelling errors.

that was the whole point  :D I'm a bit sad this place's weeded the most optically easily impressible crowd out, but I'm sure everyone had a good chuckle (that being said, I will be checking tumblr out in case this thing goes further lol)

I like how much effort you put into the track titles, GazettE should hire you for them (because really I could see these pop up at some time).

<3  :3

I'm honored. But no, also the name of the second track. Knowing them, it wouldn't be in katakana, it'd be spelled CONDOM. Also, the fact that you posted it and not Trombe or JMusicMaxcaz

April Fool's is over Augie, just let it go, no need to discuss a harmless April fool's joke. I don't really see the purpose of this thread anymore now that April Fool's is over, so I'm just going to lock it.