Trombe

lynch. new album "GALLOWS" release

Did they just hand in their edgy metalcore word checklist as the album tracklist? Boring, boring, boring.

This tracklist reminds me of that particular 12012 album (even though it had some Japanese titles). Now I have some ideas why they dropped LIGHTNING and BALLAD...

Btw, the cover art is also available:

KIZC-249-BOX-FIX1.jpg

I think it's not their best (the text in the middle kinda ruins it), but I like how coherent they are with these animal artworks.

Agreed with Eraser on the 12012-thing, lol. Hopefully it isn't as bad as said album.

Both the tracklist (all caps) and the cover remind me of SHADOWS as well. I wonder if this is similar of the album content.

Didn't they have a song called "INTRODUCTION" already?

As confusing as in Giru's s/t "Intro" and MONSTER "Intro" case.

I really doubt they would pull 12012s now that they are major tho...

Kind of disappointed with the song names but honestly really excited for the album. Exodus was amazing as hell and lynch. doesn't really disappoint me (except for Inferiority Complex).

They already have a tune called INTRODUCTION, and a tune called DEVI. (and here DEVIL..)

Lack of inspiration :/, and one word everytime, it's a bit boring.

Anyway, i still like these titles, even if they are pretty generic. 

The cover is awesome imo, fit so well with their look and other covers (animals)

What's the problem here? I don't see a single reason not to call an intro an intro and an outro and outro. It's the album's introduction, so why not just call it that?

I'm actually kinda really liking the preview, to be honest.

I'm definitely going to be purchasing it.

Holy shit they fully embraced the metalcore in themselves. But I'm really excited, enjoying this so far.

the first seconds of phoenix kinda surprised me because hazuki isn't using his usual overly nasal voice

The unbelievable has just happened: me being excited for a lynch album again. :P

Also gotta agree that it's already miles better than their last few releases, sound quality-wise (even on YT, lol).

finally they have decent sound production, their previous album has bad sound production IMO

I agree, but not only on that one. Almost all their CD haven't an optimal sound production.

Anyway, I like that preview. KING & TOMORROW sounds really interesting. Can't wait for the album ! 

can't wait!

(also about the english. when is not simple people say it sounds pretentious (see kyo)

when it's simple people say it sounds too simple. what do you want.

i like the titles or kyo's titles.

what i do not like is fugly etc (screw)  although it does an interesting opposition with the cover)

(i probably could write this in kyo and screw thread also lol)

I feel like I might actually give this a chance now that they have some real production quality, even with the lame track titles

Apart from the metalcore parts (which I'm not a big fan of most of the time) this sounds really promising, can't wait!

My fears that GALLOWS was going to be as bland as EXODUS have been lifted. Very annoying tin-can drums aside, the samples sound pretty ace.