Sign in to follow this  
bakteeri

Versailles

Holy Grail feels like a "we need to get an album out so what the hell, here it is" kind of thing. Some songs are so out of place. That Ice Scream thing was strange, it's more usable as bonus track material entitled "brain farts".

The cheesy ballad sung in English was UNBEARABLE. Not even because of the English, but because of the cheesiness. There's nothing wrong with predictable and cliche songs on an album. Hell, there are plenty which are enjoyable exactly because of the no-nonsense, fuck everything and let's rock attitude. But DAMN, this was cheesy TIMES INFINITY.

Faith and Decision was cool, maybe a tad too long, but cool.

I don't really remember the rest to be honest. And that's why I think it's a "we need to get an album out so what the hell, here it is" kind of thing.

"we need to get an album out so what the hell, here it is" kind of thing.

That's really my only beef with when bands go major. The pressure to put out material so sometimes gives you a string of hit-miss-hit-miss albums.

I found it to be better than Jubilee.

so much agree with you,,

I think Versailles get more rocking in this album,,

I don't know,, I'm just too bias for Versailles or whatever, but I always love their masterpiece, and this album is the best since they got major. :wub:

:dansu::dansu:

I cut the instrumental part from Faith & Decision, and I found it more listenable...

I hope you also renamed the song to just "Decision."

I cut the instrumental part from Faith & Decision, and I found it more listenable...

I hope you also renamed the song to just "Decision."

Yeah, I renamed it to just "Decision"... And that song always hanging in my MP3 player... :spin::spin:

Lol, if you scrobble it will start a rage on last.fm because pplz think it's a new song :lol:

Lol, if you scrobble it will start a rage on last.fm because pplz think it's a new song :lol:

I hope it does, because then I will have some nice entertainment. :)

Haha, I don't know how to use last.fm...

Sorry guys, I can't give you some entertainment...

Lol then I'll do it once I'm done transferring all my music and other stuff to my Mac :lol: It will be worth all the hate comments on my page.

Sign in to follow this