Sign in to follow this  
bakteeri

Versailles

pretty legendary.. with kamijo, hizaki

i always liked lareine with the vocals, so its kinda cool to see kamijo do something else, more heavy, now

the other members have quite an impressive career already, too

well i never really like lareine and kamijo but i have to say i do love versailles. the music is absolutely impressive and the mini-album that just came out was really good.

Why is this not in Major Artists? LOl.

MY friend got me their album Lyrical Symphonies and oh my god this is an amazing band. I love them so much. they really are composing genious'. They are gorgeous too I might add.

Because this topic was made 3 years ago when they had just started, when they were on SAS and weren't major.

They are amazing.

Their fangirls are amazingly annoying.

And I'm proud to have been in the front of a concert without even attempting to grope Kamijo like 90% of the girls there would have.

I'm not the groper kind of fan. Not the screaming type either.

I went there to here the music, mostly heard screaming, but what I did see and hear was awesome.

Because this topic was made 3 years ago when they had just started, when they were on SAS and weren't major.

They are amazing.

Their fangirls are amazingly annoying.

And I'm proud to have been in the front of a concert without even attempting to grope Kamijo like 90% of the girls there would have.

I'm not the groper kind of fan. Not the screaming type either.

I went there to here the music, mostly heard screaming, but what I did see and hear was awesome.

The date of that post is 2007.

Moved it over to "Major" now. XD

And yeah, I left the old artists threads from 2007, I figured it's no point in recreating them all.

Anyway, saw Versailles live 2 days ago. It was pretty entertaining.

Fangirling wasn't that bad. Sure, lots of screaming, but only inbetween songs, not during them. I also got the distinct impression that Kamijo kinda liked being groped. At least he always was searching the contact with fans, reaching out into the audience etc.

The band really seemed to enjoy the gig, despite the almost unbearable heat inside the room (several fangirls collapsed - wether that was due to the temperature or Kamijo touching them, I don't know XD)

I'm still at loss what Kamijo was trying to tell us (in english) inbetween songs though. :DUUR: Something about star festivals and holy grails...

If only Versailles could come here... but what are the chance of them coming over to Australia. Knowing my luck even if they did I wouldn't be able to go.

Saw them in London June 30th. Absolutely amazing! 1 of the most amazing things I've ever seen. And in that performance alone Teru has has shot up to my number 1 guitarist, he was so awesome and always wanting to get the crowd involved. The best part for me (which I'll never forget) was when Teru acknowledged me singing along and nodded to me whilst singing along with me it was fantastic :D

I just remember watching them walk on the stage and thinking 'They are Gods!' They command such a presence on stage it's truly amazing. I am so glad they performed Serenade, it was great to hear Kamijo sing that live, and most of the crowd were thinking of Jasmine at the time I am sure, many with tears running down their faces. Truly an amazing event. A pity Hizaki fell over during his solo in Revenant Choir, but he just carried on playing on the floor and as he was helped up by Kamijo and a couple roadies, then he just skipped over to Teru to continue their duo part. Awesome :D

Can't wait till they come back, I hope to follow them around Europe next time though.

I still remember when I got to shake kamijo's hand in that autograph session 2-3 years? ago. When they were with Matenrou Opera. That was definitely an ANGELIC moment. o_o.

Either way. Noble is the only release I refuse to ever listen to. [All the good songs of that album was released earlier as a tease :-P].^^

Saw them live in Cologne last week, it was amazing!! Though Teru played better than Hizaki in my opinion, which I thought was weird because Hizaki is supposed to be the lead guitarist. I liked the support bass, they should've given him an introduction though. And I started crying during Serenade XD. Kamijo saw I was crying (nobody else was) and then he almost started to cry himself XDD

Saw them live in Cologne last week, it was amazing!! Though Teru played better than Hizaki in my opinion, which I thought was weird because Hizaki is supposed to be the lead guitarist. I liked the support bass, they should've given him an introduction though. And I started crying during Serenade XD. Kamijo saw I was crying (nobody else was) and then he almost started to cry himself XDD

IMO teru is the better guitarist after all xD

saw them in Hamburg last week and it was.... hoooot xD

yeah masashi was great^^

we shouted his name like in that golden bomber song,

like "*dunh dunh dunh - dunh dunh dunh - dunh dunh dunh* - MASASHI!" xD (hope you get me :D)

I'm still at loss what Kamijo was trying to tell us (in english) inbetween songs though. :DUUR: Something about star festivals and holy grails...

Haha, I lol'd :lol:

Though i'm curious now...

Oh, if it was the 7th of July, it was surely about the star festival. Everyone on ameba posted about it, so I had to check it up.

"Tanabata or Star festival is a beautiful celebration of how two stars ~ Altair and Vega .. meet on the milkyway"

[which reminds me of vistlip's -OZONE-, lol, they really connect lots of things to the 7th of July. Sweet.]

Anyway, more about it...

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2696

I'm not sure what he said to us in Oslo, I heard the fans more than him. I'm pretty sure he told us he was happy because we were beautiful, at least xD

I noticed they had JUBILEE on U.S. iTunes and Amazon. Is that something recent? O.o
No, I seen it on alot of websites a couple months ago.

Sign in to follow this