Sign in to follow this  
bakteeri

Versailles

Yeah, I wanted to buy it at the concert but after buying a t-shirt, poster and JUBILEE album I was kinda out of money XD

Yeah, I wanted to buy it at the concert but after buying a t-shirt, poster and JUBILEE album I was kinda out of money XD

They skipped the U.S. last year, so I didn't get to see them. I wasn't going to hop the border to see them in Mexico like some people.

They skipped the U.S. last year, so I didn't get to see them. I wasn't going to hop the border to see them in Mexico like some people.

You mean Jonjon, right? :lol: I wish they came to the US as well...it would have been in June when I was home from school and could have easily gone to NYC to see them : / . You can say "OH BUT THEY WENT THERE TWICE BOOO" ....but the first time they went here they only played in California, the second time they only played in like 3 spots.

But you saw them before right? I read the story about the girl in front of you being drunk before the show even started.

You mean Jonjon, right? :lol: .

Yes. I'm not Mexican enough like him to do that.

But you saw them before right? I read the story about the girl in front of you being drunk before the show even started.

Yes, I did see them on *looks up the date for Columbus day since that holiday means nothing to you since you're from the Netherlands* October 12th 13th, 2008 (wait, I never realized the date changes every year D:) . The fact that it was a national holiday was the only reason I could go since I didn't have school.

You mean Jonjon, right? :lol: .

Yes. I'm not Mexican enough like him to do that.

Hey!!! I needed to see them or my life would of had no meaning at all!!!!!1111 Plus I got to feel Hizaki's manly hands touching my hands which was a disappointment. ): I thought he was girly-er.

Hey!!! I needed to see them or my life would of had no meaning at all!!!!!1111 Plus I got to feel Hizaki's manly hands touching my hands which was a disappointment. ): I thought he was girly-er.

I hope that you didn't grope them and lick their boots.

^

D:

I think I said this before, but when Kamijo asked the crowd if they knew some japanese, me and my friend looked at eachother and said we would brickstone the first person who dared to say "kawaii"

Now that they're coming back, I hope for dates nearby :D I'd love to see them again. Let's just hope I don't get groped by one of the members like what happened to Jonjon :lol:

Sign in to follow this