Sign in to follow this  
bakteeri

Versailles

Oh, if it was the 7th of July, it was surely about the star festival. Everyone on ameba posted about it, so I had to check it up.

"Tanabata or Star festival is a beautiful celebration of how two stars ~ Altair and Vega .. meet on the milkyway"

[which reminds me of vistlip's -OZONE-, lol, they really connect lots of things to the 7th of July. Sweet.]

Anyway, more about it...

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2696

I'm not sure what he said to us in Oslo, I heard the fans more than him. I'm pretty sure he told us he was happy because we were beautiful, at least xD

Yeah, he told us about that (I was there at the 7th of July), at least what I could understand of it. Though his English was pretty good! Suddenly the conv. was about Holy Grails and I couldn't surpress a grin because I thought of Monty Python XDD And about that festival thing, he said it was here in Cologne on the 7th of July but I didn't know there was actually some sort of fest :-/

^ oh yeah. at least Masahi, Teru and Yuki, but I'm not so sure about Kamijo and Hizaki. I prefer Hizaki's old make ups... looks like something is missing. that dress looks weird and heavy... :s and Kamijo... has he something glitter? a glitter vampire? wtf?

but at least we can here the song right?

Hardly....

I wonder when the PV will air on TV..... surely it would end up on niconico or youtube.

The first two samples do nothing for me; they aren't bad or anything, but there's really nothing . . . all that new about them. "Libido" is the only one that seems interesting, though l feel I may need to hear a little more of it to determine if I actually like it or not.

Understandably they are only samples, and I've quickly learned that with some bands, first impressions can be very misleading.

Previews were okay. Not as good as I expected from them. Libido was my favorite too, I like the bass slapping in the background.

Sign in to follow this