I prefer the storytime is a great song for the listen every time. Now i must listen to the my friends. Nightwish all the song i put in the my mobile and in i-pod for listen any time.

second single off Imaginaerum out March 2nd, 2012.

pretty much expected it will a Birdie Song.

a b-side track, The Heart Asks Pleasure First is perhaps the most awaited cover song from the finnish-swedish band.

obviously, Michael Nyman gave it a green light.

227076.jpg

As an American, I had always pronounced the J in Tarja's name. It wasn't until last night that I learned you don't. I apologize to Finland and the Finnish language :(

I'm Finnish and I'm sure we always pronounce the J, unless I have missed something :D

Nowadays it doesn't really matter anyway, we've got Anette now ;) Unless if you want to use it in the Tarja VS Anette argument.

As an American, I had always pronounced the J in Tarja's name. It wasn't until last night that I learned you don't. I apologize to Finland and the Finnish language :(

I'm Finnish and I'm sure we always pronounce the J, unless I have missed something :D

Wait what really? Oh man, maybe the video I was watching the guy was the one just saying it wrong. He was saying it more like Taria or something. Okay okay APOLOGY RESCINDED!

Unless if you want to use it in the Tarja VS Anette argument.

Oh God no, please burn Tarja's name from your memory and forget that it was ever mentioned here again.

some European iTunes Stores (namely UK, German and Norwegian) offer 1,5 minute long samples of all tracks off an upcoming Birdie Single.

The Heart Asks Pleasure First is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I literally burst into tears at the first couple of seconds.

So , Teaser Trailer of Imaginaerum is out

http://youtu.be/U84fhOqqRBY

its looks awesome but this Trailer can't tell noting abaut movie , mybe full one will do that.

It certainly looks interesting, though even after watching that, I'm not at all sure what to expect.

Oh yeah! And US tour dates were finally announced!

...and of course they skip over my state completely :'D The closest show is over a 7 hour drive away, but damned if I won't be driving it anyways. I've missed them every other time they've been in the states as they have an impeccable ability to have concerts when I've got other plans(once was right in the middle of a convention that I was working at, then the next time was the night before I had a huge final exam in the morning).

Teaser looked cool, still not very hopeful it being anything awesome though, I'm more like hopefully it will be OK. Going to watch it regardless when it's out though :P.

so the movie is ready.

it will premiere in Helsinki's notorious Hartwall Areena on Nov. 10th.

the band will also play a special show at the very same venue right before the movie.

The Score will be released on Nov. 9th and is already available for pre-order at these locations:

CD: http://shop.nightwish.com/en/shop/cd/im ... +the+score

CD+flag: http://shop.nightwish.com/en/shop/cd/im ... the+score1

actually, I find this 'come at me, bro' cover art pretty funny :)

Imaginaerum+The+Score.png

tracklisting:

01. Find Your Story

02. Orphanage Airlines

03. Undertow

04. Spying In The Doorway

05. A Crackling Sphere

06. Sundown

07. Wonderfields

08. Hey Buddy

09. Deeper Down

10. Dare To Enter

11. I Have To Let You Go

12. Heart Lying Still

13. From G To E Minor

samples:

zQTu4dNNDPE

News just in : Anette Olzon left nightwish

Press statement

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

- NIGHTWISH & Anette Olzon

Anette needs to leave. It seems like every time they go on tour she's the one that gets sick and can't do a show or two. This time it sounds extra serious. Cysts in her liver? That's bad news man. Bad news. I also suppose the years of "She's not good enough. She's not Tarja." is finally catching up to her. That's got to be rough on the psyche as well.

They brought Floor Jansen on board for the rest of the tour. I don't know who should be more jelly: those that get to see Floor, those that got to see Anette last, or those that got gipped and didn't get to see either.

I'd REALLY love to see Vibeke Stene join Nightwish but Floor Jansen is amazing too.

I REALLY want to see how those Nightwish assholes who call themselves men will have to apologize before EVERY damn show on the tour for not having Anette on stage as they had to in Denver.