Spike760

Alice Nine

So the new tracklist for Niji no Yuki is out. Who cares about this ballad. The attraction in this is none other than a rerecording of Yami!!!! Super excited! I'm glad they are doing all these remakes and not forgetting their old fans.

The attraction in this is none other than a rerecording of Yami!!!!

Yeah, rerecording of Yami are the most attraction from this single... Two month is too long...

subete e is so amazing omg. (◎_◎;)

i kind of miss their old style where it was just simple guitar, bass, and drums, and none of the other effects and shenanigans they put in their songs now haha, but their new stuff is still so great and beautiful anyway. (;д;)

ALICE NINE FOREVER #1 IN MY HAATO. ♥

subete e is so amazing omg. (◎_◎;)

i kind of miss their old style where it was just simple guitar, bass, and drums, and none of the other effects and shenanigans they put in their songs now haha, but their new stuff is still so great and beautiful anyway. (;д;)

ALICE NINE FOREVER #1 IN MY HAATO. ♥

My sentiments exactly.

NEED. NEW. ALICE. NINE. MUSIC. NOW. PLZ. K. THNX.

But seriously. hope they announce a new single or something soooon.

NEED. NEW. ALICE. NINE. MUSIC. NOW. PLZ. K. THNX.

But seriously. hope they announce a new single or something soooon.

this pls

Wow, I haven't listened to Alice Nine since 2009, HALP?

You certainly missed out on their GEMINI album then :) It's a great album with lots of diverse tracks and the trilogy is seriously the best thing they ever did. Give it a shot :)

Just found out yesterday they have an app for iphone! (possibly ipod) It's not that amazing but there's things like discography, news, fan mail etc just your standard band app

I just want them to announce a new single that will have a song that leaves me shaking and crying.

^ They'll have a tour in December, with the tour final concert on 31st, so I guess they might be announcing something then... but it's just a hunch/wishful thinking. xD

they can take as long as they please for their next release imo...gemini and 9 were only around 1 year between. take a break a9 and refill your creative juices.. i rather the next release be well composed than generic stuff forcefully put out

Lol well that last post seems quite apt given their 'comeback'...

Is anyone else watching them or excited for this? I'll admit I was at first but now knowing Shou and Tora are in DIAWOLF I'm admittedly kind of distracted by them >//<;

I'm a lot more excited by the A9 songs than I am for DIAWOLF. Which surprised me because I was anticipating the latter much more. But the two videos sound really good to me so far. 

I like Phoenix but not as immediately as I liked some of DIAWOLF's songs. But I'm so happy they're coming back strong! Their crowdfunding did amazingly well, was sad I found out about it too late. But hopefully there'll be more chances to contribute in the future :)

Are they like fully going indie now? Like not signed to any major record label?

Are they like fully going indie now? Like not signed to any major record label?

Yeah, that's pretty much why they needed the crowdfunding thing, cuz they literally do everything themselves (okay, maybe not "literally", but they're kinda on their own now).

Anyway, mildly enthusiastic about the new release! Tho I can't remember a second from their latest PV, at least it wasn't an abomination like DIAWOLF.