Spike760

Alice Nine

i'm very disappointed of A9. i don't really like their new stuff. tsubasa, number six etc. aren't that great.... they should make some heavy stuff again, or maybe some fast ones :/

hehe well Tora and Saga have both said that they've been working on the fastest hardest a9 track to date for the album ^^ so you should look forwad to that i think the current name is ishitsu bara (or ishito bara it's kind of blurred out in the picture =/)

it's okay though personally i'm really liking the newness, well okay not number six so much, but yea for the most part...i think it fits them nicely

If Alice Nine start sounding like they did on White Prayer single I'm gonna be a big fan. :[

i'm very disappointed of A9. i don't really like their new stuff. tsubasa, number six etc. aren't that great.... they should make some heavy stuff again, or maybe some fast ones :/

You heard Tsubasa?

Yeah what is this Ruri no ame song? Is it going to be like a b-track on the TSUBASA single or maybe it'll be on ALPHA...

It's pretty good though, I like the melody, kind of slow though.

Ruri no ame is a b-side on tsubasa but they made a PV for it too =3 it's not going to be on alpha though none of the songs on TSUBASA will not even Tsubasa xD

Ruri no ame is a b-side on tsubasa but they made a PV for it too =3 it's not going to be on alpha though none of the songs on TSUBASA will not even Tsubasa xD

Wait are you sure TSUBASA isn't going to be on ALPHA? Because on the MySpace when you play the song it says ALPHA for the CD album.

yup i'm absolutely sure the track list was announced awhile ago ^^

1?ZERO

2?cosmic world

3????

4?JEWELS

5?9th Revolver

6?-Dice-

7?NUMBER SIX.

8???

9?WHITE PRAYER

10??????

11?????????

12?Cradle to [Alpha]

OMG I love alice nine. After seeing the hour long Yahoo Live Interview I can't wait for the new album. OMG Blue Planet PV is amazing. I so can't wait for the Cosmic World PV. <3

I haven't really been keeping up with anything that alice nine. has released after Tsubasa, but I know Blue Planet, so actually I guess I just don't know Cosmic World, but I think I'm going to leave it as a surprise for when Alpha is released, I'm pretty stoked though, xD.

I really want to get this album, but I'm trying to keep some money so I can buy the releases from the studs next year. It's going to be like three month releases or something like that. I want this though :(

Sucks to be poor lol.

i understand your pain *looks at crying wallet* haha there are soo many Cd's i'd like to buy right about now but i have to stick to justmy alice nine for i'm just a poor college student T____T

ne way 2 more days *dances* i wonder how long it'll take for Cd japan to ship those suckers out ..i've never used it before only yesasia...bt this timei ordered it from cdjapan *here's to hoping for a fast delivery*

^OMG, I know D;! I can make a giant list of the CD's I want! I always feel bad when I download music because I would much rather buy it, but unfortunately I'm not so rich, so I have to limit myself to buying just a few CD's.

Here is my sacrifice...alice nine. :(. Makes me sad. Oh well, sorry, I'll let everyone get back on topic now =D!

I know!!!

Understand all of yours' pain.

I spent all of my money for BASTARD and [ALPHA] but now I'm really really broke. >>; I shouldn't have bought both, but I risked it. Hopefully I can get stuff for christmas.

Have you seen the entire Cosmic World PV? OMG where?

Like I said somewhere else, I'm not really feeling this one. That's probably being magnified by the fact that the senkou single was near perfect imo but still I just don't know. Hoping it's a bad cut but I'm typically a pessimist about these things, so I'm not holding on to that. If that's the case though hopefully the single is like cross game pt 2 for me, where I wasn't that into the title track but at least one of the b-sides is among my favorite songs.

also lol @ the past posts. Dear god what was I on.

I agree. The sample of this song is terrible. :| Listening to it gives me a headache. I feel the same way as you about Cross Game. (Atmosphere and Mugen Electric Eden are my all time favorite Alice Nine songs from their recent work. I liked them so much I even bought both versions of the single.) At first I thought Senkou was pretty good but the title song got old after the fifth play and the other songs just feel like they are missing something. I dunno. I don't have much faith in any PSC band. I can only imagine what Alice Nine Jr-I mean ViViD will be doing when they go Major next year.

Typically with their singles I have seriously varying levels of love/like for the songs but senkou is probably the first in a long ass time that I think I loved them all just about equally. Though now quite some weeks down the line solar eclipse has no real competition and senkou itself is the weakest for me.

Speaking of Mugen-electric eden- though, when I heard the name stargazer I was really hoping it would be something in the same veins/feeling/atmosphere of that but not even close lol. Apparently they've been playing stargazer live since it's been announced though and it's been said by some fans that it's supposedly heavy but poppish at the same time (yea vague as hell I know), which had me thinking maybe more sleepwalker-ish but I'm trying to figure out what crack was being smoked when that was said now lol. I'm sure there's more to the song it's just that honestly the cut is so bad it's hard to believe it will save anything. At any rate they don't seriously disappoint me often so I can't say I have no faith but I was really pulling for this one and now I just dunno...