Spike760

Alice Nine

but their style isnt so much v kei now...

i dont like that!

want them in their japanese unique way!

yeah! I really like them during Yami ni chiru sakura...

How I miss their songs like that...

But I am still gonna like em no matter what...

the thing i always felt about yami ni chiru sakura...was that it was an awesome song and i love it but i've always felt that if they continued to make songs like that maybe i wouldn't like them as much as i do now because they would be alot more similar to most other VK bands ...i think they've found a style that's them and given them a kind of uniqueness in the world of VK ...i like the fact that they have a variety of songs under their belts and the fact that they can do songs like yami ni and then turn around and do smth like gekkou yoku ..tis why i love these guys

They arent Visual-kei, and weren't, they're Oshare-kei.

@yuki: yea, when I see the PV, I wanna see it over, and over and over...you get it :P

WHITE PRAYER>>>JEWELS

WHITE PRAYER PV>>>JEWELS PV

B)

i like alice nine because they are cool.

and i like them because they make their songs from the heart.

:3

compared to other jrock bands, if you're going to listen to their songs, yea its jrock but there's a thing that makes them different.

their songs are inspiring.

its hard to explain.

x.x

^@ darkyuki: i totally agree it's kinda hard to explain but yea for me their music is definitely inspirational and it feels sincere and from the heart ^^ also when i listen to them i can think back to things or a certain song give me certain feelings or they can inspire me with my writing or an art piece i could be working on ... not many artists do that for me ^^

@zephyr0: actually they're not oshare-kei and never were...they've always been just normal visual kei... they certaintly aren't and were never the darkest or heaviest o their visuals but they also never did the tradmark bright colors or cutesy mismatched style that's typical of a osare band...plus they've also never claimed to be oshare...they consider themselves just visual and that their style is based upon east meets west ^^ the wiki on them says that their supposed to be a mix of normal visual and oshare but i think that that's even pushing it...also their song style doesn't really follow suite with the trademark oshare sound...sure they have upbeat songs and all but even so they aren't so saccharine as to put them in that category...so all in all yea they're not the darkest vk but they really aren't oshare-kei

lol i'm sry i hope i didn't come off as like a know it all or upset xD i just have a bad habit of explaining myself and stuff too much...ending up in a long winded explanation of smth that probabaly didn't need all that =_=

this is an old interview of alice nine...

well, hope you enjoy it!

?????. - Interview regarding Christmas

? "What kind of year was 2006 for you?"

Nao: "This year's big news are that I lost 6kg!" ( Everyone laughs )

Shou: "Did you really get your weight again?"

Nao: "You guys don't need to worry. I'm already grown up!" ( laughs )

Shou: "I wouldn't say that we work nonstop during one year, but I think this year states the breakthrough of the band. For the band it was an important and good year."

Hiroto: "I think ?????. rose as a strong band this year. We member became more private, but we also got closer to the staff around the band, we build up the feeling of one team. Besides when the guitar, I used right from the beginning of the band, broke I was shocked."

Tôra: "For ?????. itself it's just the second year now. When I look back at this year I spent half of it with ?????., didn't I.? (laughs ) It passed fast and there were only a few dark days. And since I did the things I wanted to do this year, I want to go on with the same strengh."

Saga: "This very year is full of jump, a year of development. I think this was a year with lots of experience, a year were we were able to see our road ahead."

? "What was the most shocking thing for you this year?"

Nao: "At the beginning of this year, when we were recording 'kowloon' I said to the other members 'The drums sound became heavy'. And when I stepped on the scales I saw that it became really heavy." ( laughs )

Shou: "On top of what we did in band, I was able to meet the person I respect the most, so I asked myself why I make music, what lead to that I returned to my own roots and rechecked my own ambitions. Also, when I changed my MAC the speed was a shock." [ He doesn't mention wether it was that shock about how quickly the MAC returned or how fast it got broken. =/ ]

Saga: "Because I think about what I'm doing there were no shoking events. I as AB type do hardly get shocked."

Shou: "An airbag equiped Saga." ( laughs )

Saga: "If there is only one, the making of Saga became a really weak thing."

Nao: "I don't get the meaning of that." ( laughs )

Saga: "I said I'm a weak production, but I'm still runnin'." ( laughs )

Shou: "Saga's statement of narcissism."

Hiroto: "Now, Shou-kun is drawing a picture of my bare chest. Moreover he put a heart on it."

Shou: "So sweet! ( looks at his next month's schedule ) [ I'm not sure it means schedule. It's written ????? and I have no idea what it means. But my idea of this situation is that Shou just started drawing something inside it... during an interview. Duh.... x__x; ]

Hiroto: "A wild boar~?"

Shou: "Because you honestly are a cute kid." ( laughs )

Hiroto: "When we went on tour in May, I thought that my body felt really hot and I had a bad fever, so I already catched a cold - that was a shock. Because up to now even if I catched a cold I didn't want to realize it."

Shou: "The time when you didn't catch a cold, haven't you been worried that you naver feel strange?"

Hiroto: "I wasn't. When I catch a cold I always believe that my condition is still good and when I finally catched the really bad cold it was a shock."

Tôra: "I don't think of shock as a definitely bad thing, but I didn't even feel bad."

Nao: "Ah, I remember something terrible. When I had an accident at high speed 100km/h it was a terrible shock. Nothing happened to me - except the shock. The other one was also okay, but the replacement costs also were a shock."

Hiroto: "And the sum when the repaired car came back." ( smiles bitterly )

Shou: "When ARENA's cover was decided it was pretty shocking. We could have never imagined how we could get on the cover. We were really happy."

Nao: "It was a shock because it was the first time, right?"

Shou: "The shock passed away and when we did the shooting, it became reality again. When we saw rhe finished magazine, we had the 'Wow, it's real' feeling for the first time."

Nao: "When I went to the bookstore the magazine was piled up there and I told the shop assistent 'That's me, that's me!'"

Tôra: "When you said that, this person was shocked." ( laughs )

Nao: "Though there were some girls next to me, who were reading the ?????.page, they didn't recognize me - that also was a shock."

? "What is a leftover, a thing you weren't able to do this year?"

Hiroto: "Because I'm always living 100%, I'm no person who has something left to do."

Tôra: "Payments. Many different payments, but they aren't done yet." ( smiles bitterly )

Shou: "Too right."

Saga: "Same here."

Shou: "I also didn't do some yet." ( laughs ) [ I guess he's laughing because he's using colloquial language. ]

Saga: "I didn't buy the Play Station3, but that's a really great leftover. During band activity I'm hearing about it over and over. 60 gigabytes - but I want to have them."

Hiroto: "We designated it."

Saga: "I want to play 'Metal Gear Solid4' - I want the Play Station3 anyway."

Tôra: "I'm writing something like that in my blog." ( laughs ) "No leftovers, only things I want to do from now on."

Shou: "I trained my belly muscles, but I don't get a sixpack. Within this year I want to get one."

Nao: "Shou incited me, too, so I thought about using a training machine, but they are frightening me, so I didn't try it yet. I trained on my own, without them. I want to become a handsome boy, Furthermore because I forgot to achieve my mental peace, please make me get some next year."

? "What do you remember of your Christmas?"

Nao: "When I see it like this, I'd say the time I lived in Hokkaido was romantic. That has not much to do with this talk, but I remember when I was a high school student we played too much games on Christmas that on the next day I was tired because of that stress. But it still isn't that long ago, isn't it?"

Tôra: "To emphase this is rediculous." ( laughs )

Shou: "Last years fanclub organized live was the most romantic night. My high school was a boys school and because there were no girls, so I remember that I went with my friend Yamaguchi-kun to Kabukichou's [ an amusement district in Shibuya ] Batting Center and during losing in 80kg curve [ I guess it's the name of the thing they did, but I have no idea what this is... ] we screamed: 'Christmas is bullshit!'. But at that time I thought I darely wanted to get the attention of a girl. But before my breakthrough I wasn't that popular so I thought no one will to me the favour of being my partner."

Nao: "That such a good boy has to be alone!! The world's woman are stupid ones~!"

Hiroto: "I can remember a tragic and a romantic Christmas, but..."

Nao: "The readers want to listen to a romantic Christmas story" I want to hear it, but if I ask you'll get angry. But choose on your own, or you all choose." ( laughs )

Hiroto: "When I was in High School we - two boys and two girls - went to, eer~... what? I forgot the name of the place we went to. Er, you remember the strap I had, were the head broke of lately."

Shou: "Ah, Disneyland!"

Nao: "Why do you remember that?"

Hiroto: "So we went to Disneyland, but it was heavy crowded and before we queued I lost in Janken [ It's th Japanese name of 'scissor, stone, paper', I guess you know that thing. ; ] and had to buy food. For this I was able to make one of the girls come with me and we became friends and so we two were having fun. So we met on Christmas eve, doesn't that look like a Drama [ the Japanese Dorama, like one of these sappy TV soaps ]? It was romantic."

Tôra: "How about the tragic event? Was this kid a boy or something like this?"

Hiroto: "Bullshit. That was when I did the conversion of our club room on Christmas eve all alone. When I cut an aluminium plate with nothing more than a scissor, I still had a bit of energy left, but a 1cm ledge of aluminium suddenly scraatch stabbed my hand."

Shou: "Uwaaaa~!"

Hiroto: "It bleed pretty much, but no one was at home and even when Christmas was over it was still bleeding."

Tôra: "When the Christmas time came, I really urged for breaking up with a girl."

Shou: "Ask for a new meeting."

Tôra: "Even when I met her during a summer tension, I thought that when it becomes winter again it will be bad again, so I broke up. That's why I'm always at home during christmas."

Saga: "We should call each other to shorten Christmas......"[ No guarantee for this sentence. ]

Nao: "Right. Are we finished now? Any other memories?"

Saga: "I also had no girl, so I can't remember that I had a proper Christmas. When I had one, I slept all the time and when I woke uo at 1am, I had a lots of mails. I was worried about the first one, but about the last mail I got really upset. I was impacient, but for now I just did a call and said 'Help me~!'. Then I made a big thing out of that story and called her up. With that trick, we had a cup of tea at 'Denise'."

Shou: "That's like Saga-kun, isn't it?"

? "What kind of Christmas do you want to have?"

Saga: "Surrounded by my wife and my three daughters, as a family of five people. I want to have a happy Christmas. I'll be a cool Papa, get western clothes and other presents. Papa wants to have the leading role on Christmas."

Tôra: "To me, of course, a live would be great. Because the break makes me muddy, live is the best!"

Nao: "Half of Japan's population - about 60.000 thousand [ I write it like that since there would be too many '0's ] - of female come to ?????.'s live to see me - and then I want to say 'You love me, right--?'"

Shou: "60.000 thousand people - where do you want to gather them?"

Tôra: "They are already gathered."

Nao: "Well, then it's okay, when my name is just called in the middle of a street."

Shou: "Because I'm a poor guy, I want to live as a rich man on Christmas. Up to now it was only a 'Bullshit' in the Batting Square. I want to be at Roppongi Health [ ?????? ]. Doing a reservation at a restaurant, "How about a room after this" and things like that. I read too much Manga, didn't I? However, I'd like to do some pretty things on Christmas."

Hiroto: "In near future I want to play a live in a Dome [ These are really huge stadions where Baseball is played for normal. They are enormous from the outside and I don't want to know how many people can get inside there for a live. ]. There I want to a choir to sing 'kiyoshiko no yoru' [ ???? ? ? ] and then being congratulated to your Birthday with a 'Happy Birthday' would be the best, right?"

Shou: "Whose Birthday?"

Hiroto: "My one......" [ Can you all see him pouting? |3 ]

Tôra: "Isn't that a bit early?"

Shou: "Isn't it in May?"

Hiroto: "But if you get a Happy Birthday at a Dome wouldn't you be happy?"

Tôra: "Next year we'll congratulate you, right--?"

Shou: "Since we already did a Christmas live on the 25th this year, buit should this one be a Dome on one day, this would be the best."

credits : j-sanc

@doaseternity6

yesh ! you're right !

i do love their songs.

and they really are my inspiration, not only at style but in making poems and songs.

actually, im making a poem dedicated to them

<333

i read that interview already.

but thanks for posting it here.

its like i wanna read it again.

i do love reading interviews of my fave jrock bands ofc.

XD

it entertains me. XDD

if only i can understand kanji ...

i always visit hiroto's official blog. and i still have to translate it.

but it's okay.

XDD

translating Blogs are fun!

and btw, I have trans of their blog from the very start up till last year september..

all Translated by erm... not me, I got my Bestfiend to do so.

the interviews to, I LOST IT THOUGH...

*does the search thing*

darn it1

it's on mah other lappy!

i've read that one before but it's always intertaining to read their interviews over again...and yea i read their blogs too ..their very intriguing people and it's nice because you can tell they really enjoy what they do and it gives you some good insight on what goes into the music ...

I love Nao's blogs best!

soooo chilidish, even though He's one of the oldest, or the oldest??

while Hiroto's is the one that's very deep...

lol that's soo true NAo is like the oldest but he's definatly the most child-like xD he's actually one of my friends favorite ^^ for me ...well you can tell from my sig...xD

yep nao's the oldest^^

but i love him the most

oki him and shou

but maybe i love nao one itsy bitsy tiny spot more

x3

and they're new single is so nice

specialy the last empire

B)

THE LAST EMPIRE is like the most orgasmic sex for the ears ever put on plastic and burned at 320kbps to ever exist in the realm of reality...yup