Spike760

Alice Nine

I kinda like the song! ...although I have a feeling it will gain more sense/awesomeness in the context of the whole epic 13-something minutes. :) Anyone else has a feeling that just after the ending of the PV comes the "heavy" part? ...and then maybe the 3rd part will be softer/melodic, while this first one was kinda like a display of the styles the whole thing will have.

Can't wait for the album!!! :domo:

from the first part of gemini alone, i am pretty excited for what's to come from the whole album. i was expecting some happy pop that they've been doing recently but gemini turned out to be a mix of both. liked the edgy parts as well as the exceptional chorus. i hope the album doesn't disappoint and some old a9 sound is inside!

man that PV is such a tease!

they give an epic preview and then it cuts out at the end but you can already feel the buildup to the next song! man the wait for the full Gemini is so long! :,D

I thought it was well composed and everything, but a bit boring in my opinion, not my thing. I'll see when the full album is released and those other songs are with them. Also, what B-side is on? :o

hey guys, I heard Tokyo Galaxy was gonna be shown in WOWOW by the end of January. anyone know how to get a stream? :,D

crossing my fingers someone comes up with an HD release- waiting for the DVD is too hard XD

THE ANTICIPATION. OH MAN. YOU GUYS. I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR AN ALICE NINE RELEASE IN YEARS. WHAT. IS. THIS?!

Uhh..I haven't. I was way more excited for Senkou. Maybe because the previews I heard didn't really stand out to me. But I'll wait for the full songs. KINGS&QUEENS sounded rather nice though.

NrfjM.jpg

Congratulations to them, GEMINI debuted at #1 on the Oricon Daily Charts. They sure earned it, GEMINI is spectacular!

^yup, so happy for them right now. It's also sold out in a lot of places already. I'm hoping they don't loose too much steam over the week but it's just nice that they finally have a number 1 (even if just for the day) and it's well deserved for this album definitely.

So the rankings are in for the day and they're still at number one :'D though sales are at just a little more than half of yesterday. Yesterday's competition (the kuroyume V.A.) took a nose dive to fourth, while last week's big winner is in number 2 and gaining on 'em. I've never been so excited for a ranking lol I really want them to maintain for the week though it's a bit unrealistic, it would be so shweet tho.

*hides*

I wasn't too impressed. It sounded a bit like MUSE would do an album. And I don't like MUSE. It wasn't bad, I mean, the only songs that blew me away were GEMINI - II (I think), Senkou, Stargazer and RUMWOLF, but that's about it :/ I prefer VANDALIZE...

I'm really loving the new album very much. I have not listened to an album this much in a long time. I'm also really happy the band finally got their first number one! They really worked hard on this album and I think it shows.

The only thing that really bothered me was that they did not make all the GEMINI tracks one long song. I feel they kind of cheated by breaking them up to fill out the album... Also, the last GEMINI song, was that just a continuation of the first song or was it different? I'm having trouble telling. The lyrics sound similar, although I'm no master at Japanese...

Too bad I need to wait till March to get it in the mail. I placed it with a very large, very expensive LUNA SEA order... :arg:

Kay

viewtopic.php?f=22&p=107489#p107489

^Lyrics for Gemini, Fuurin and Birth in the death.

I'm either going to do King&Queen next or translate Gemini first. Whatever moves me.

The only thing that really bothered me was that they did not make all the GEMINI tracks one long song. I feel they kind of cheated by breaking them up to fill out the album... Also, the last GEMINI song, was that just a continuation of the first song or was it different? I'm having trouble telling. The lyrics sound similar, although I'm no master at Japanese...

As I said when it was announced I thought it would be pretty kick ass if they kept it one song but you know, as it is, split right now...I think it's smart and at least people can now pick and choose their sections. Also you mean birth in the death right? yea, I think it is a continuation, especially after reading the lyrics at least they're connected in some way. Actually this can be said for most of the album I believe from a quick glance. D: There are some similar motifs floating throughout the songs anyway but especially once you get to the later half.

YESSS. Thanks for the translating lovely lady. <3 <3 <3 :'D I'd hug you if we weren't separated by such a long distance.

No problem-o brü . ;D

First two parts are up 'bout to do the third but I almost forgot continuing on the discussion on whether the songs are connected. Throughout a few of the songs you hear things being spoken in the background, probably most notably in 4U...now the words for that part aren't in the booklet but I do remember at budokan when they played 4U they had the lyrics up on the screen and it including this part and I'm damn sure there was something about birth in the death, I can't remember it all exactly but It does add to the theory.

Ahahahaha. xD Brü. xD

I feel like Shou's lyrics usually have recurring themes. Like how he sings about birds and colors a lot. So it wouldn't surprise me if the songs are interconnected. 8D