Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

HEADACHE MAN was the first thing that popped into my head.

Yes, this exactly. I got a "the heavier side of DIM" feeling from this (indeed songs like HEADACHE MAN, LEECH or MOTH UNDER THE SKIN). I wouldn't be opposed to another one of those songs, since I really like these tracks.

That was pretty interesting. I didn't like it because it was hard - more because I thought the eletronics were really well-placed. I want more of this.

After listening to this preview, I can say that this song to me sounds a bit like SHIVER, A VOICELESS FEAR, and THE SUICIDE CIRCUS. This preview was already great but when I heard that ending to the preview and it reminded me of the "WHOA~" from THE SUICIDE CIRCUS, I got so excited, can't wait any longer!! At 0:49, the harmonic note that AOI plays reminded me of A VOICELESS FEAR.

fN5f4GD-yAk

I'm finding it better than the other Gazette typical single tracks, the guitar on this one is really good. I'm not expecting much originality from this pop side of the album but I guess I like it better than Toxic already. Let's see what waits for us on Division...

I never got the autotune hate... when it's not used to make people that can't sing actually sing then I just don't have any oppositions. This one here is just like that Mucc song Shuushifu - it gives a robotic effect and that's it. I like it. And I generally am one of those gazette-bashers.

I change my mind...I think Derangement sounds better than Ibitsu. Lots of weird variations going on. I'm definitely liking what I'm hearing from this album so far...Toxic + DIM combo FTW!

All right so I love Ibitsu, but, after hearing this preview of DERANGEMENT, I am pulling more towards DERANGEMENT. It's so badass and I effing love the guitar solo. Now, unless Ibitsu can pull a better breakdown, guitar solo, chorus, or outro, DERANGEMENT is going to win.

I can't listen to them before tomorrow evening but I have a feeling this is not going to sound very inspiring.

Sign in to follow this