zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 hour ago, Hakari said:

Anyone else disappointed with CL's US debut? Beat is pretty good, but the chorus kills me

I was disappointed because only 1 verse is her own lyrics (or teddy's since I see he got some writing credit too) and the rest is basically a Method Man cover. But she looks cute and I like that he cosigned on the song and appeared in the video.

3 hours ago, Hakari said:

Anyone else disappointed with CL's US debut? Beat is pretty good, but the chorus kills me

Yeah disappointed.

Dirty Vibe (not hers alone I know) was way better than this or Dr Pepper.

6 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

does the japanese woman come with the snorlax?

Maybe if you paid 1 quadrillion yen

so where does the money go if one buys a CD from a disbanded band online??? i'm rlly curious because there are a couple CDs i want to buy from disbanded bands. but i want to know if the band members themselves get any of the money

Edited by itsukoii

21 hours ago, itsukoii said:

so where does the money go if one buys a CD from a disbanded band online??? i'm rlly curious because there are a couple CDs i want to buy from disbanded bands. but i want to know if the band members themselves get any of the money

It is used to make origami cranes for Kisaki.

On 8/24/2016 at 6:00 PM, itsukoii said:

I suspect this depends on the contract the band signs. If they negotiated a good deal, they should continue to get royalties from CD sales (though this is probably a very small percentage). Otherwise, all of the money goes to the record label..

(that's just my theory, based on things i've heard about western entertainment industries. i have zero actual knowledge of how it works in japan..)

I wonder if it's really ok that I'm not feeling anything because they left.

Maybe because they left before and I've finally moved on.

I really hope it's not a delayed thing.