zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Thank your mom for making you that breakfast one day?

Oh holy garlic. That makes my comment sound sick! xD

On another depressing note after that backshot (x'D); losing passwords to anything is the most distressing thing ever. Thank you, well remembering and good keeping of things self, wayta go~ -.-''

what???? I make breakfast for myself most of the time : s I'm up way too early. 

Which is why I said one time as opposed to every morning. :o

for the love of god...work acquaintance posts a detailed fb status all about her period....to the bone...im female too, but wow. either in private with a good friend, or your doctor..lettting your entire social media know????? in that amount of detail?????

for the love of god...work acquaintance posts a detailed fb status all about her period....to the bone...im female too, but wow. either in private with a good friend, or your doctor..lettting your entire social media know????? in that amount of detail?????

xD omg, this was what most of my FB newsfeed looked like a few years back during school. Us girls, just... TMI sometimes lol. I believe you can block some friends' posts on FB? I apologise if I'm mistaken since I haven't tried such a feature but I think it's possible. But yeah, just quickly scroll past it if you can't. Pretend it's like Tumblr! x'D

I experienced something similar at work not too long ago actually. I work with a bunch of chick, 4 of them are in their mid 40's, and two are in their 30's. I entered as usual, sat down around the table for the meeting and they were talking about their vaginal discharge. It was awful. I left and told them to update me on what to do that day later. Jesus christ. As if I have any interest in hearing about their vaginal discharge.

I experienced something similar at work not too long ago actually. I work with a bunch of chick, 4 of them are in their mid 40's, and two are in their 30's. I entered as usual, sat down around the table for the meeting and they were talking about their vaginal discharge. It was awful. I left and told them to update me on what to do that day later. Jesus christ. As if I have any interest in hearing about their vaginal discharge.

Create a blackened crust death doom metal called Vaginal Discharge?

You should go for it. The band disbanded and no one have heard of 'em anyway.  Let's heard some music inspired by beautiful, tasty vaginal discharge.

You should go for it. The band disbanded and no one have heard of 'em anyway.  Let's heard some music inspired by beautiful, tasty vaginal discharge.

"Form the band and they will come."

Oh god. I feel so sorry for you. I wouldn't discuss about that with anyone. I mean, it's fine to talk about eg. birth control, or how periods suck, or if you have periods atm. That's casual conversation with good friends. But imo everything that goes beyond that point is just nasty.

*scrolls through................

re: fb 'friend' stop complaining of wrinkles...you're hella young compared to me.. when I found out your age I was like wtf.....you're a baby

This is an odd question but I have been wondering about it for a while now. Why does it seem that most Americans still manually pay their bills? I see a lot of people complaining about paying their bills in time and such, but why not just turn it around where everything goes automatically? It's much easier. 

Haha, I didn't even know that's an option, as I still pay my bills manually. But to be honest, I prefer doing it manually so that I am completely aware of the bills and everything which relates to money leaving my bank account.

//EDITTO: I am so nervous... I am hosting my first "house party" ;___________;

This is an odd question but I have been wondering about it for a while now. Why does it seem that most Americans still manually pay their bills? I see a lot of people complaining about paying their bills in time and such, but why not just turn it around where everything goes automatically? It's much easier. 

Because then my bank account would be in the negative lol.